Mayhem vs Infamous TW 07/18/15

rocky19
rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Dawnglory (EU)
If you're looking for a video of the war, find below.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gp43w_koCF0
IGN : Seek_NK B)
Server: DawnGlory
My Gear
YouTube channel
Mayhem Forum

Comments

• herpderp1213
    herpderp1213 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Told you Infamous :)
  • wizzmonger
    wizzmonger Posts: 7 Arc User
    Grazz! Funny how none of the usual infamous peeps comments on this one. :D
  • rocky19
    edited July 2015
    Post edited by rocky19 on
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • herpderp1213
    edited July 2015
    Where are those infamous members claiming they were the better guild? and debating that Mayhems first win was because of outnumbering Infamous. Here is a ss of Mayhems after the troll merge with infamous. :)i.imgur.com/qSsQjde.jpg
  • oreowarrior
    oreowarrior Posts: 71 Arc User
    Where are those infamous members claiming they were the better guild? and debating that Mayhems first win was because of outnumbering Infamous. Here is a ss of Mayhems after the troll merge with infamous. :)i.imgur.com/qSsQjde.jpg

can u get a better ss? preferably one that isnt blury?
    also, trying to understand what the ss has to do with anything. are you saying that mayhem had a win after the troll merge with infa? if you are then you are mistaken. As far as i know, this is the first Mayhem since the Troll merge.
  • herpderp1213
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtIt44KhT10 @ 8:36 is much clearer. I was linking this because some of the Infamous members were claiming they lost their first TW because Mayhem had a full 80 and that they were outnumbered. Referring to this TW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECim_Jyg8YM Just wanted to disprove what they said.
  • oreowarrior
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtIt44KhT10 @ 8:36 is much clearer. I was linking this because some of the Infamous members were claiming they lost their first TW because Mayhem had a full 80 and that they were outnumbered. Referring to this TW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECim_Jyg8YM Just wanted to disprove what they said.

not really sure that helped. u linked a tw where u lost, and while it clearly shows u have 65 online, 65 as of when? u didnt refresh the list, all that showed is that u had 65 on last u opened the faction screen. Also, how does a screen shot from 2 weeks ago relate to one from march? you said it shows that u had numbers then as well, but you cant really prove that, unless you show ur factions ss's from that tw(not expecting you to). Also, there are no Infa counts, so no way of knowing how many Infa had in either war, wether they were outnumbered or not.
    Also, theres no way of proving that someone has a better guild then someone else.
  • herpderp1213
    Of coarse Mayhem lost that tw was a 65v80 could of been a bit lower if some of the crimsons didn't join. And yes it does relate because Mayhem's numbers never changed unless they do a complete merge which wasn't the case back then. Infamous has already stated their numbers in the other thread. And Mayhem is currently number 1 with Infamous being number 2.
  • rocky19
    edited July 2015
    Just to clear the number difference, the last 2 TWs Mayhem did have 75-80 (with a few base buffers/ a scout and buff alts - you can confirm this in any of the videos posted). Infamous had 60-65 in the first and 66-70 in the second. Numbers confirmed by their own faction members, as well as counted before/after they port in/out of TW.

Of course, there is no way to determine which is the "best" faction coz the game is supposed to be played for fun and different factions have different objectives - every faction is best for their own objective.

But if you want to compare in TW and strategy wise, Mayhem is number 1 at the moment with Infamous being second. You may claim you lost to Mayhem because of the additional 5-10 people we had but just for a fact, if you gain 5 more members and we show with the same numbers, you might last an additional 10-20minutes maybe. If you are looking for a win - you need to change your squad composition or we go in with 60-65 people due to a lot of sign outs.

That all being said, you need to consider that Mayhem does have at least 10 G16 toons in TW who cannot take more hits from a r9rr.

P.S - WTB avs33fan (or whatever his name was on the old forum) to this conversation. Let's see what he has to say :smiley:
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • oreowarrior
    rocky19 wrote: »
    Of course, there is no way to determine which is the "best" faction coz the game is supposed to be played for fun and different factions have different objectives - every faction is best for their own objective.

But if you want to compare in TW and strategy wise, Mayhem is number 1 at the moment with Infamous being second.

As to these two statements

Completely agree with the first one :)

The second one though. Can you truly say that after a month of being beaten by Infamous, one winning week put you on top? This one week could have been a bad week for Infamous players. However, does one week(one tw by the looks of it) really make you the strongest?
    Not trying to put down Mayhem, raise Infamous or anything like that, but it does seem yall are saying yall are better a week early.
  • rocky19
    edited July 2015
    The second one though. Can you truly say that after a month of being beaten by Infamous, one winning week put you on top? This one week could have been a bad week for Infamous players. However, does one week(one tw by the looks of it) really make you the strongest?
    Not trying to put down Mayhem, raise Infamous or anything like that, but it does seem yall are saying yall are better a week early.

Okay, point taken.

This season so far - Mayhem:Infamous - 2:3.

We'll keep this updated.

My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    Is this video a good example of Harshlands strength ?
  • rocky19
    The videos show the TWs from my perspective - but yes, you are looking at the top 2 factions of the server.
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • zoldickun
    Ok ty. Are the best players (by skills or gears) mainly in those factions, or are there also good people in other factions (even maybe in very small factions ?)
    I think I will try to rewatch on a bigger screen. Thank you :)
  • rocky19
    These 2 factions do hold the best geared people, but we do have medium tier factions with well geared/skilled people too.
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Not quite, there are exceptionally geared people either with no fac or in smaller factions.... In any case better than 70-80% of the people in said 2 factions.

But Mayhem and Infa are the strongest factions, yes.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • zoldickun
    Not quite, there are exceptionally geared people either with no fac or in smaller factions.... In any case better than 70-80% of the people in said 2 factions.

But Mayhem and Infa are the strongest factions, yes.

Thanks. Kinda like on Morai then.
  • rocky19
    3-3, good fight
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum