Please rethink the kind of change made to current login-event

Options
shashahah
shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
as much as we appreciate listening to us, it wouldve been great if we had gotten at least something between B chests and 9m coins ingame, because 500k-ish vs 9m is kinda..well..

also, the opinion of a select few who could manage to post in the first place given there seem to be issues with logging in and posting on the new forums (i have experienced those as well) does NOT represent the opinion of the broad community
and as much speculations as there have been regarding the consequences of the tier2 reward and ppl "abusing" it, ppl were still looking forward to eventually get something useful that wouldve helped them at least a bit

i for my part would already be happy with lets say Demon/Sage Eventcard, given they have been removed from spend promos and there havent been codes giving out those cards for ages

note: this post has been made to request and discuss better rewards than the useless B chests the QQers got us, and NOT for those who were so much against it to go on QQing in here, u guys had ur say, thanks

Comments

• chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    Options
    I do have to agree. I'm quite happy that the 9 mil reward was removed - there were people out there with enough 50+ alts to easily make over 500 mil; multiply that by a bigger player base than people think, and it is out of control. I don't wish to go back to the days when there was never any gold to be purchased in the AH, and items in catshops were too expensive to even imagine buying.

But B chests are certainly a lame replacement. There already are two kinds of card chest/packs as rewards.... it would have been nice to replace something that people were excited about with something else they could be excited about, to at least lessen the rage. Something like event gold, or a bound/unstashable higher level dragon orb, or bound fashion. Or maybe that S chest that we never did get from the last event. Although, I mostly think they should have something that nice as the last reward (who needs an all-class pet??) and found it odd from the beginning that the cash reward was only tier 2. ​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • dreki
    dreki Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    well see that is the other fact people complain that they didnt get the S chest last log in promotion but noone complained that the 5 A packs (not a Sure A ) where in fact 5 A chest ( all A cards ) but all they can complaion about was the single S pack that was labeled as a Chest and witht he other treads saying that getting a S card is like getting 50$ thats great but most of my toons havent hit lvl 100 so cards are nothing to me demon/sage would have been nice Orbs only good if you can sell to get better gear so bound does me no good
    and if the CSers are complaining that they would have to raise prices then who really makes the economy the way it is
  • velvetgoldmine
    velvetgoldmine Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    I wish they put in demon sage cards. Would be much better.
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    well, instead of packs that just contain c-a cards, how about making the Tier 2 a dreamchaser pack? or event gold, something that we can actually USE wether low or high lvl.

But no matter what we suggest or what we say, they will just ignore us anyway