Archer Class Seem Weak Right Now?

13»

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    daymond wrote: »

What you do or don't count in your head has no bearing in reality.
    Every class has skills with a lengthy cooldown. Your inability to make efficient use of them is no fault of mine.

You can cry and blame others for your inability all you like, but what i stated were matters of fact, and you are welcome to disprove them with legitimate evidence.

Note: Yes, your amp is 25%. That is why I said you were lacking in hitting a big number on score boards.
    No, that does not make it a bad skill/amp. It deals magic damage, reduces your enemy's hp, and lasts a very long time.

Every single class has advantages and disadvantages, things they are good at and things they are not.
    You need to learn how to use your class's advantages and the things unique to it instead of whining about the things you can't do. We all have things we can and can't do.

By the way, very small range differences matter immensely.
    For example, an assassin will freeze a BM in place and then attack from just outside our range. Daggers have only a slightly greater reach than Axes, much less than the difference between an EA and a mage class. All the same, an assassin can hold a BM at a distance and attack w/o retaliation by learning to use it.

Are you high? Of course CD plays large part in how useful certain skill is. CD is a cost, the longer it is, the heftier the cost. It has nothing to do with "inability to make use of said skills".

With archers skill set, the only relevant part is 25% amp. Its pretty damn weak, you are not gonna find archer who wouldnt trade some length to more powerful amp. The DoT deals dmg 9s from hitting the target. But because purifies are so common these days, lot of time its purified before those 9 seconds, let alone the 30s full duration it has.

Yes, you are high. Comparing melee classes range difference, which is factor, to complete no factor range difference archers got. We dont have the CC kit to keep anybody at max range.

Ps. Have you ever logged archer?

Pps. Oh allmighty Kniraven, please teach us mortals how we pwn with archers and not only tease us with telling us its possible. ​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k