New endgame genie for my sin

fanta23
fanta23 Posts: 33 Arc User
I am looking in getting a new genie because the one i have is bad low lp and mixed points.
I am looking at getting a lp91+ but i am not sure how to stat the points and what skills to get.
When i look on my server i see that most andgame sins got a zeal but the points and skills are not the same.
Offcourse there are always the basic skills like holy path and absolute domain that everybody has. What i see is that some stat for Viality and Magic both 90+ points. The skills i see on that builds are Extreme poison,Will surge, Relentless Courage, Faith. What i also see is some have strength 90+ what skills like Wind Shield, Frenzy, Tangling Mire, Tree of Protection. Some also have a dex build 90+ but dont use the dex genie skills?

I would like to have some input in what i should do, it seems the build vit/magic 90+ is the best to go for but what are the best skills for a endgame sin to get?

Comments

• xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    My genie is a 94/94 vit/mag genie. Skills being AD, faith, tangling mire, will surge, fortify, whirlwind, holy path, celestial sword/heart of steel (I switch the last skill out when I need to.

AD - for obvious reasons
    Faith - for obvious reasons
    Tangling mire - for that extra oomph when taking down a tanky target, works especially well with subsea strike
    Will Surge - to block any incoming seals (SoG, Wizard seal, throatcut etc) as well as blocking a psychic's soul of seal
    Fortify - to block any incoming stuns (roar, headhunt, stunning arrow etc) especially useful for resisting soul of stun
    Whirlwind - immobilizes targets in front of you (AOE) for 1 second. allows you to catch moving targets with ease.
    Holy Path - gotta go fast
    Celestial sword - spammable skill that does only 1 damage and uses all energy, but procs your weapon. very useful if you're trying to purge someone in a 1v1. Only useful for small scale pvp, because having no genie energy is very deadly.

Now, if you're going to fight a barb/bm/seeker, I highly suggest a high str genie with occult and mire on it, allowing for extra locking and damage capabilities, but vit/mag is what I use for everything else. Hope I could help
  • fanta23
    fanta23 Posts: 33 Arc User
    Thanks for your info.
    I got a new genie and made made it vit/magic.
    I got the skills you mention only instead of Celestial sword i got Extreme Poisen.