Echo

jabq
jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
*hears faint echo* Just wanted to touch base, how many of us read the bm forum these days, after they changed it? BM forum seems to have settled into a deep slumber. Maybe next content update might show us some action here.

As for the question i was going to ask, when is a good time to shard r999 gear? when you reach +10, shard it with vit/josd stones, after you hit +11, or after you hit +12? I ask, because now we get free ocean orbs for spending gold, so refining to +12 on r9 became quite cheap.

Comments

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    if vit after +11 is alright
    if JoSD I would wait till +12

Not like I did the match though..

Honestly, I feel a bit like whole forum is like this after the change. I can check forums in morning and when I come back late on the day, I still see not much new posted.
  • teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    The BM forums have been rather quiet for awhile. The forum migration didn't exactly help it though.

My plan was to shard my gear with vit's/josd's once I get it all to +10 though I'm not a huge CSer so it's a tad more expensive for me to get it there. I figure +10 is plenty and the sharding would help me raise money faster to upgrade my gear more.