Clicking NPCs

Options
abunnywarrior
abunnywarrior Posts: 24 Arc User
I've been having this issue for a very long time, probably at least 8-12 months now.

When I teleport in or out of an instance and need to double click on an NPC to have the dialog box show up, I have to click the NPC between 15-25 times to get the dialog box to show up.

I.E. Go into PV, clear the whole run, have someone invite me to a squad, leave the instance, and go to click the NPC to teleport back into PV, and I have to click the NPC 20 times to get the box to pop up and let me back in the instance. I click pretty fast, but clicking 8 times in 2 seconds should yield slightly higher results than clicking 2 times in 2 seconds.

Any ideas? Thoughts?

Comments

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    To me it just sounds like high ping overall (or/and slow internet connection), one of the sad thing about living far away from the server. I live in europe while playing on west coast server, and talking to NPC does take those few extra moments for me to make the dialog pop up. I dont really think it matter whenever I click once or a lot of times, but it is a habit for me as well to just spam click till it pop up.
  • abunnywarrior
    abunnywarrior Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe I'll try doing PV away from other people and see if it helps. Cause my ping and lag are usually very low.