Something wrong the my stun...

Options
darkjutsu
darkjutsu Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello~

Anyone else has issue with chihyu's stun in PK? less than half time works, while in NW and TW or other instance work perfectly...

If anyone has the same issue and knows to fix it will be great.

Comments

• koryn7
    koryn7 Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    Yes! I have experienced this issue too but mine is not as consistent as yours. Devil stuns most of the time but in NW or open world pk he doesn't sometimes, I wouldn't say half though. I haven't had any issues in TW.
  • puddingsundae
    puddingsundae Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Umm, if you're talking about when you tell him to stun but the skill goes on cd without being used, it's just a weird glitch that has existed ever since mystics were created as far as I can remember.

The fix is to have him either attack, or use a skill on the target before using the stun. If it's a caster and you want to stun without risking purify more than you have to, just use boost and then the stun should work immediately after.

The glitch usually only happens in close range though, if they are about half skill range away or more, than it shouldn't occur, in my experience.
  • simsthree
    simsthree Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    I don't want to speak out of term, but with some speed skills you can't stun an opponent. Or even if they use their fairy, with a timed button pressed you are out of being stunned. So you may be fighting someone at a time that has the right mind set on how to get out of those annoying stuns. But if you are saying that they don't have any of these things going on then disregard this message.