pure PVE

xkagearashix
xkagearashix Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Stormbringer
any thoughts on how I should build a pure PVE SB, including Demon or Sage?

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    How? Full G16. Demon or sage doesnt matter for PvE. Not a bit. As Demon: Longer/Better effect and more CC. Sage: A bit more chi and dmg.

Totally up to you.
  • xkagearashix
    xkagearashix Posts: 21 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    How? Full G16.

Totally up to you.

don't understand, I'm new to PWI
  • escapistartist
    escapistartist Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    "G16" is basically just the grade of an armor set you can obtain in the game to wear for level 100, since you cannot wear it earlier than that if your character is not Reawakened.

Indeed for PvE, the Cultivation doesn't matter as much. Pick based on what skills upgrades you'll like the most/use the most/can see yourself benefiting from.

To be honest, I'd go as far as to say even decently refined and sharded TT90 gear or G15 gear are good enough for PvE. You still might want to go for a G16 weapon though for the good add-on stat rolls and damage. Save the free Dragon Orbs you get from the chest rewards as you progress in the game to easily +7 refine your final weapon, no matter your choice. It's more than enough power for your damage dealing capacities.

People will try to scare you all the time but honestly, PvE is super easy to survive as a mainly DDing class. You are not expected to tank and take on all the damage in dungeons as a rule, just manage getting hit by annoying aoes in certain instances/stray mobs and so on. If you can easily take a few hits without breaking a sweat, you're good to go.
    Sheepy_Siggy.png
    (´ω`) ( °ω° )
    Woollen Fox • Ylvanie • Twilight Temple