East Coast Maintenance?

2»

Comments

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    they're going to optimise all the servers to run on mobile platforms in an effort to move the game over to phones and tablets.

So like only one person had any kind of answer and no one here can verify this? I mean I haven't exactly looked around at the news posts for Arc since I got up but I would love to know that my post was actually responded to by someone that knows for sure what they are talking about not saying that eyebegrindin here doesn't just saying that out of all the responses this forum post has received, only one person actually tried to answer my questions. What was the maintenance for? What was their aim?

heh. i figured everyone would just take that as a joke answer. i have no idea what the maint was about.

xD well..now everyone I talk to says they think it had something to do with what you said so I am assuming people read your comment and are just believing it without any actual statement from PWI or Arc games. GG for the GMs..would be nice if they were more informative...I do like to know what is going on in the game I play especially when my gaming is interfered with during the main hours I and other people play for a maintenance right after we had already had one the night before. Could a mod please poke a GM for some actual information about this?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    Could a mod please poke a GM for some actual information about this?

The GMs likely don't know any more than we do. Considering they weren't even informed their higher up was )possibly) laid off/fired.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg