test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Opzioni

RADQ, RDQ, RTQ

Hi everyone,
as you know we have just passed the tenth protector's jubilee, but there are currently still many things which should be fixed in this game. For example, some days ago, I was thinking about RADQ. We have just four contents in that queue. Why don't you add contents like Infenal Citadel or Fangbreaker Island? Infernal Citadel is a sort of forgotten content, now only available in RC. Fangbreaker Island is in RDQ. It doesn't make any sense.

I'd propose to add both dungeons in RADQ in order to have at least six contents. In RDQ I'd keep all those dungeons of the leveling campaigns and contents like Lostmauth (very old contents or belonging to reworked campaigns). I'd also consider adding Valindra in RADQ. This way we'd have all the contents of the legacy campaigns in RADQ. About RTQ, it is pretty good now. Maybe I'd add normal Zariel.

Once fixed those things, we'd have 7 contents in RADQ and 7 in RTQ. I'd appreciate if you guys could give me some feedback on this topic, so that devs can listen to it.
Taggata:

Lascia un Commento

GrassettoCorsivoBannatoOrdered listElenco non ordinato
Emoji
Immagine
Allineamento a sinistraAllineamento al centroAllineamento a destraPassa alla visualizzazione HTMLPassa alla visualizzazione pagina interaAccendere/spegnere le luci
Spostare immagine/file