Wir haben nun auch einen deutschsprachigen Discord-Server für Neverwinter, schaut vorbei:
https://discord.gg/zXcRR97

Mod 16 / Discussion / Cryptic

Optionen
Hi lovely community! :D

I have read a lot of comments and there are some things i have to get off my chest.

As we all already noticed, Mod 16 is coming up.
One does like it and the other doesn't.

Here is my list what i like:

1. Lv. 80, New Stuff, Gear, Encounters, Content etc.
2. Companion Change. What i do like is that we have to put compatible companion gear and runestones on, so they become the use and relevante back. That's good!
Furthermore i like the fact, that u can summon any companion u want with the boons u want like the mount system we already have.
3. ... i dont know, i am thinking about some more stuff i like but there isn't anything else, right now.

Here is my list what i don't like:

First of all, as you would expect, are the Boons and Feats Section.
I have never saw or read someone saying, that he/she don't like the Boons or Feats Section.
For me it is important to shape my Character the way i like it best. Since this is an RPG Game i don't have to be like the next guy/girl beside me..
In my Opinion, you have to Blame yourself for what the Boons are giving the Player, but i am trying to go for constructive critic.

When i started Neverwinter back in the Day, it was a lot of fun. Experience all the Content, Dungeons (which were challenging) and killing Dragons to get some rare stuff...
I remember when i completed a Dungeon and get just a CAPE from the chest at the end of it, i was happy as fk xD
Then i wasn't present for a while and came back and all i see was POWER!
Power here Power there! Nowadays it is all about power. I am not saying that this is a bad thing, but all the Developers are doing is nerfing things that are getting out of control...
Well than you shouldn't gave us the oppurtunity to reach that amount of power.
For real, the entchantmants and all that stuff..for my eyes there are too much high numbers.

For example, an Armor peace, should just give the player Def, Recovery, maybe lifesteel and all that passiv stuff. Not like Armor Pen, or Krit and Power etc.
Think about that...
And what they are doing now is, put some more stats in it which are for me too complex to understand, and keep the numbers higher and higer...As i say, too much numbers for my eyes

The next thing is, weapon and armor enchantment. I like each individual, how it looks and what it does. The fact that Cryptic find a balance for the weapon enchant in the new mod 16, so that everybody doesn't run around with the same one, is actually a good thing. But i don't know i think they broke for example the Feytoucht (Which i really like how it looks like). I don't have a better solotion for it yet, maybe the Cryptic or the Community got some ideas, beacause they need a healthy fix to find a good balance for each one.

Another thing is for example, i grind my a** off to get just an Chultan Tiger! Now after i spend a lot of time and AD for Companions and all that stuff, u telling me like they are nothing special anymore in Mod 16. I know updates and changes are good to keep up etc. BUT for those who finally decided to buy one for example from the Zen-Market or the Auctionhouse, for them it is not fair and they are♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥off to spend real money or a lot of AD for noting at the end o.O
I don't like this either...

What they need to fix and really try to work on are the 1-Hit-Boss-Attacks. Don't get me wrong, if ur are too weak for example u can easy get killed by Bosses or Mobs. I am saying, that sometimes there are some strange bugs or something and from one sec to the other you are dead like, How that happend?

Ok this is getting longer than i've expected :D
I let you guys some room to discuss and what you are think about all the new changes. What do you like and not?

All in all, as everything comes to end, i really like and enjoy playing Neverwinter, even if it's not as exciting and challenging as it used to be back in the Day. I really hope the Cryptic-Team will read this and maybe fix some suff and bring back the experience.
I miss the days where we all kill some big a** Dragons togehter <3

(Ahh, One thing occurred to me, i saw in new Mod 16 some Gear need certain items to upgrade them. I like this! This gives some space for grind and maybe killing some Dragons to get these certain times.. :D)

Peace out!
#keepitreal

Kommentare

• spidey#3367
    spidey#3367 Beiträge: 1,401 Abenteurer
    Optionen
    Dere,

warum in Englisch?

Spidey
    Du willst Spass und dich über Inkontinenz unterhalten? Dann weißt du ja, wo du hin musst.
  • edora#2446
    edora#2446 Beiträge: 379 Abenteurer
    Optionen
    Vermutlich das "falsche" (deutsch statt US) Forum erwischt ;)