test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mindflayer server crashed?

123457»

Comments

• nitram1981nitram1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i take it you ant refering to my very poor spelling
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aarond2lod wrote: »
    I guess you're implying that British boxers are bad? Well look how many champions they have / have had, might want to change that country lol

I am British,the current crop dont hold a candle to their elders :(
  • ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    slimelvl1 wrote: »
    Paid 60 bucks for a heastart. 3 levels away from max level. Server down. I want some compensation pls!! dkkinmdjwndfoucndsojvncdsnvnfvljdnvljdnfl

well....before buy a product you should check .......is a beta ....and this is part of it :P
  • aarond2lodaarond2lod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    slimelvl1 wrote: »
    Paid 60 bucks for a heastart. 3 levels away from max level. Server down. I want some compensation pls!! dkkinmdjwndfoucndsojvncdsnvnfvljdnvljdnfl

i'd say 57 levels is a pretty good headstart tbh, stop your whining.
  • itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Maybe now is the time to take that shower you have been meaning to take since Saturday and maybe clean up the pile of mountain dew cans and empty the ashtray. :P
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    some of the comments are hilarious, gateway is back up so the server should be
  • thepasherthepasher Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    One thing I noticed was when the server was back up briefly that the character screen did not update. The only reason I knew it was up was because I clicked New Character and saw the server list saying mindflayer was online. I had to relog in to see my chars on mindflayer. So it's not dynamic. Good to know :)
  • feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've been suggesting for awhile that cryptic upgrade their servers for some time...
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hope they fix the stability while they are working on it i'm sick of crashing out.
  • ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    itdude123 wrote: »
    Maybe now is the time to take that shower you have been meaning to take since Saturday and maybe clean up the pile of mountain dew cans and empty the ashtray. :P

why u said that ....now I feel guilty looking around my desk :p
    edited April 2013
    well gateway was up for a minute anyway
  • danisheagledanisheagle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got in now..
  • fallenhawkfallenhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I guess I only get use a coin to choose my server under 24 hour from now.
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    It's back up. Sorry for the downtime!
    edited April 2013
    yay....server is up
  • cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yup i'm in as well server back up
  • gertona2gertona2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    It's back up. Sorry for the downtime!

is it gonna stay up? we just missed the extra tokens/gear too. not a happy panda!
    Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!
  • haelrahaelra Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I will wait five minutes, and let the server have a moment to shake off the jitters. ;-)
  • daroskadaroska Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It seems..

*puts sunglasses on*

That the Mindflayer.. has had it's mind flayed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    gateway lets you select characters but I then get an error when it tries to pull up their info.
  • xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    daroska wrote: »
    It seems..

*puts sunglasses on*

That the Mindflayer.. has had it's mind flayed.

LINK
    Hehe ;)
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cragarion wrote: »
    I hope they fix the stability while they are working on it i'm sick of crashing out.

"BETA" The clue's in the title ;)