test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Heart of Fire Preview Patch Notes: NW.105.20181022a.18

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Highlights

Professions
Workshop and Quest Flow
  • An issue has been addressed where the "Order" button wouldn't work at the work table if an early tutorial quest was advanced in a certain way.
  • Ironically, players can no longer accept the quest "Second Chances" a second time after completing it.
  • Players can no longer get into a weird state where Lady Begum flickers in and out of existence.
  • The tutorial quest should now consistently advance past the "hiring artisans" step if, somehow, hiring artisans didn't correctly increment the counter.
Crafting and Crafted Items
  • Feathered Ilhuilli is now item level 515 at Uncommon quality, increased from 455.
  • Legendary Gathering tools no longer have 10% Recycle; they instead have 5% Dab Hand.
  • Silver Ingot no longer incorrectly states it's a masterwork item.
  • Supplements now have different gold values at different supplement levels.
Exchange
  • Weathered Adamantine Philosopher's Stone (Legendary) can now properly be exchanged for a Legendary Tool Exchange Bar.
User Interface
  • If an artisan's level isn't high enough to use a tool, there's now an appropriate error in the tooltip.
  • In the Orders interface, the "Cancel" button is now more prominent (a larger button in the lower left, rather than a small button in the upper-right).
  • Players can no longer store more orders in the Delivery Box than there is space for, under certain circumstances.
  • Some tweaks / improvements have been made to the icons and interface.
  • The "decline" button no longer becomes disabled at the Master's Desk if you're at your artisan limit.
  • There is no longer a way to remotely show the profession window outside of the keybound commands.
  • When crafting an item that exhausts all available resources, the reward window no longer shows an incorrect reward.

Release Notes

Items and Economy
General
  • A blank icon for an artifact pack has been fixed.
  • Coupons that discount Profession items now actually discount Profession items.
  • Kessell's Retreat Key is now actually used for rewards from Kessell's Retreat.

Localization
General
  • Various fixes have been implemented for French, German, Italian, and Russian localization.

Remaining Known Issues
We know there are more, but here are some of the highlights.
  • Companions and Soul Puppets snooze after a while of standing idle; this will be reverted in a later build.
  • Cotton Petasos don't hide a character's hair, leading to egregious clipping.
  • Crafted capes and mantles currently do not change the character's appearance when equipped.
  • In French, Lady Begum has a line of voice-over that doesn't make sense in context. This will be updated in a later build.
  • Requirements for certain items at the Stronghold Bloomery and Goldsmith structures currently require outdated Masterwork ranks.
  • Some players are unable to swap loadouts or retrain.
  • Text in certain artisan recruitment packs incorrectly claims the contents will be alchemists. The names of the packs are correct.
  • There are two Fleeces. The one from Illusionist's Gambit will be renamed to Enchanted Fleece in a later build.

Comments

• terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    Also, note! If you're still bugged so that you can't collect stuff from end-of-instance chests, please try dropping Doomguide's Duty and/or The Clockwork Tomb from your quest journal and seeing if you can complete it then. If that still doesn't work, please let me know.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Requirements for certain items at the Stronghold Bloomery and Goldsmith structures currently require outdated Masterwork ranks.
    So what should we expect in the future releases?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • onodrainonodrain Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Running a Workshop is still broken for one of my characters. Lady Camilia@onodrain

I am on the step to Take Your Items From The Delivery Box. I have taken many items from the delivery box. It is not registering this as complete. This character is one that I leveled under the Neverember's Recruitment program. It is my only character that went through that program and is my only character stuck at this point.

I have cancelled all my quests. The only quest I currently have is the bugged Running A Workshop.

I have gathered level 1 items up to level 17. No items move the quest forward.

**edit** it is working now. Thank you to whoever helped me!
    Post edited by onodrain on
This discussion has been closed.