What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ravenloft Owlbear Patch Notes: NW.100.20180709g.28

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Release Notes

Content and Environment
Barovia
  • Merchant Misery: The final scarecrow group now properly spawns within a reasonable time.
  • Pack of Lies / Company of Wolves: Players can no longer get the quest stuck by splitting up.
  • Players no longer catch fire when standing on a campfire near the vistani encampment.
General
  • Dread Ring Support: This quest now receives credit from the quest, Contact Other Plane.
  • Sea of Moving Ice: Players are no longer pulled into combat near one of the scrying stones.
  • Storming the Castle: The functionality of this quest has been reverted while we test a solution that allows players to receive credit in public queues.
  • Tomb of the Nine Gods: Tons of dinosaurs no longer all spawn at once in a pit.

Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance
  • Trickster Rogue: Invisible Infiltrator now only procs once off a single cast of Bloodbath.

Items and Economy
General
  • Storm King's Thunder campaign store: Rings can now properly be purchased.
  • Unrestored artifact gear from the Cloaked Ascendancy now properly matches the item level of its restored counterparts.

User Interface
Character Sheet
  • Account-wide retrains now properly function, and accounts with them can now properly retrain. Personal retraining tokens will be used before any account-wide ones are used.
Item Appearance
  • Moving the cursor while changing item appearances no longer causes them to rotate vertically.

Art, Animation, Audio, and Effects
Animation
  • Player characters now properly play a death animation when killed in a downed state.

Performance and Stability
General
  • The frame rate no longer drops when the player has a primary quest without a Quest Path.

Comments

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Cool the fix for Merchant Misery. Now just need to get "The Taken" he fixed then all of them will be fixed finally. But it is much more variable when it messes up, not like the two merchants one were.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Now these are some nice bug fixes! The one about the scrying stone in SOMI has me the most curious. It's nowhere near any potential enemy spawns, yet it always happened once you entered combat anywhere on the map in that session. I wonder if it's related to similar bugs elsewhere in the game where you go into combat mode for seemingly no reason. For example:
    - Ghost Stories final room
    - Dungeon dig site in River District (the one that's the same map as the one Jareth Grim was in).

In he latter example, I can say for certain that there definitely is an enemy behind the wall. Sometimes my companion will jump through the wall and kill it, with the fight showing up in the chat log.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    Bad news:

Classes and Balance

Trickster Rogue: Invisible Infiltrator now only procs once off a single cast of Bloodbath.

BloodBath no longer trigger Invisible Infiltrator at all.

There is no icone.
    When i go into stealth and active bloodBath my stealth is not filled up to full.

WOB still trigger Invisible infiltrator (thanks god)

• Options
    trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    This comment was moved.
    Post edited by trgluestickz on
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Any chance on getting this recipe fixed on live before the professions change?

screenshot-2018-10-19-01-38-05
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured