test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ravenloft Preview Patch Notes: NW.100.20180709g.9

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Release Notes

Items and Economy
General
  • Stronghold: The Decoration Warehouse now has room for some paintings that previously weren't on its manifest.

User Interface
Campaign
  • In the Ravenloft campaign, the task backgrounds now properly show a disabled state.
Refinement
  • When messages pop up after converting an item to RP, they no longer refer to the previous refinement action's RP value.
Zen Market
  • Players can once again choose a specific coupon if they have more than one that applies to a purchase.

Art, Animation, and VFX
VFX
  • Control Wizard: Icy Terrain: This effect should now play more nicely with other effects, such as dangerous effect indicators.

Localization
General
  • For consistency purposes, the Italian translations of "Greater" and "Superior" have been harmonized in the context of Enchanting Stones and Marks of Potency/Power.
    • Greater Marks of Potency (rank 4) are now called Marchio della potenza maggiore
    • Superior Marks of Potency (rank (5) are now called Marchio della potenza superiore
    • Greater Marks of Power are now called Marchio del potere maggiore
    • Greater Enchanting Stones are now called Pietra dell'incantamento maggiore
    • Superior Enchanting Stones are now called Pietra dell'incantamento superiore

Comments

• jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Is there any improvement to make Barovia Weapon set obtainable by 99.9% of the community? Please improve the Vistani Merchant mechanics or move Wychwood to Campaign Store. One suggestion is always spawn the merchant during every day-night switching at the vistani camp, this will ease our work to find the merchant everytime, and if we found the merchant, we have to pray he is not bugged. As u know multi RNG gates for the weapon isn't fun, you guys can check the internal item log of how many players own barovia weapon set, where i guess not even 0.001% of the community. Kindly do something to fix it ty.
  • micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I posted on this in the bug reports section too, took me almost 200 merchant findings for one wytchwood over the course of 9 days.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Are we going to get a fix to the constant patching on demand?
    Is there a fix for the Apocalypse set, or is it working as intended?
  • feioso123feioso123 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Since we are talking about those weapons, improve the damn drop rate for the shards, dozens and dozens of CR runs...got 2 shards...ffs.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    none of them I reported were fixed.
This discussion has been closed.