test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

zen purchase limit ?

muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I did not really understand what is the purpose?
Post edited by murattti on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    I am guessing you purchased Zen through Steam in which case it is less of a limit and more that they are insuring your payment is processed. Once PWE/Cryptic receives the finalized payment from Valve you will be able to purchase Zen again.

Easy way to avoid the security system: purchase Zen directly from PWE/Cryptic.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i still connect from server arc ? ım not use steam ?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Okay, normally that is a Steam User issue.

The same general concept applies though. It is not an actual limit and it is simply trying to prevent fraudulent purchases. You should be able to purchase within 24 Hours.

If you can't then file a support ticket but forum staff can not investigate or resolve billing details so this matter will have to be taken up with support if it is anything beyond the common Steam purchase issue.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I had the same issue a few weeks ago - it resolved itself after a while (I put in a ticket and am still waiting a response...). Put a ticket in and wait some time. :)
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Okay, normally that is a Steam User issue.

The same general concept applies though. It is not an actual limit and it is simply trying to prevent fraudulent purchases. You should be able to purchase within 24 Hours.

If you can't then file a support ticket but forum staff can not investigate or resolve billing details so this matter will have to be taken up with support if it is anything beyond the common Steam purchase issue.

i using arc not steam ?
  • ireneadl3rireneadl3r Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    murattti wrote: »
    i using arc not steam ?
    I ran across the same problem with Arc - during a period of about a month, I bought 220 Euros worth of Zen, and after the most recent purchase, I was blocked from buying higher amounts of Z (but the options to buy Z for lower amounts were still there). I know other games implement a limit on how much in-game currency you can buy for a period of time because of the risk of children (and people in general) over-reaching credit card limits and such, is that the case here?