test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help. Confused with Elemtal Evil Quest Lines

odnnauqodnnauq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PvE Discussion
I am not sure if there is another answer somewhere but decided to post after going through about 40 pages or so. I am confused on what I am supposed to do in these new zones since you can in theory run these quests over and over again until the end of time. So is the main quest line for this expansion is to just do 1 set of the vigilance quest in each zone, i.e. 16 and then move to next? Do I have to complete just 1 set of 16 only or multiple set (though I understand that the last zone has 3 set of vigilant quests) for each of the map. Also, if new zones open up before I finish the vigilance quests, can I skip to the last zone and does the final 3 sets? thank you!
Post edited by odnnauq on

Comments

• odnnauqodnnauq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Found the answer. Guess I just need to do Spinward Rise 3 set to get the main hand. Thank the gods for some mercy.
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    They are all skippable, there is no campaign for these zones. All the time spent in these zones is just to get your lvl 70 MH artifact weapon, if you aren't flat broke and have the dailies for dragon campaign done I recommend just crafting the weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Each area has 3 x 16 sets - some quests will randomly award Unified Elements which are purple profession assets, which can sell for a bit or you use them in Profession tasks.

Id recommend do at the minimum - Drowned Shores (for Shirt/Pants if you dont have decent gear) and of course Spinward.

Fiery Pit has good quests that are quick plus XP awarded from killing Magma Brutes is decent if you need to level up.