test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cant login - Loading luncher screen

solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
It stays on logging in and it does not load. What can i do? It was fine 1 hour ago
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aladainasaladainas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It is same for me. I played this game for like 3-4 days and everything was ok, then yesterday it started to stop loading. When i open neverwinter i get the black Neverwinter patcher which says "Loading. Please wait." and then it opens this site http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter and nothing happens afterwards. I tried running as administrator, disabling firewall and antivirus, doesnt work neither.
  • sojourner71sojourner71 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Same here stuck at: Attempting to connect to controller tracker

version: CL_2014_12_15_18_53

Can we get an official answer of whats going on?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Did you try launching the game in safe mode and/or verifying the files?
    edited June 2015
    How can I launch it in safe mode? or verify the files? Mind that I just downloaded it from arc and then from Steam just in case it works.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Under the launcher options.

Force Verify is under the "Patching" section and Safe Mode is under the "Game" section. Just click the check boxes to enable them.
    edited June 2015
    yeah thats another problem the options menu doesn't open. I click but nothing happens
    edited June 2015
    I added these options but nothing changed... I have opened all ports from router and disabled anti-virus nothing...

Its weird because this is not the first time I have installed Neverwinter, it used to play fine in the past
  • stevejizzystevejizzy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I just downloaded NW from Arc last night and I went to play it today.. had server connection issues but I just let it go for a while. Now its loading up and when I click on the New Player Icon it goes to a cut scene and then after the scene it just goes blank and does nothing. I have tried Safe mode as well and has the same effect. Any ideas as to how it can be fixed or what might be wrong? I was really looking forward to playing this game today because I never got the chance last night because it was so late by the time it was finished installing patches after download. Thanks for any help I can get.
    edited June 2015
    I have never heard of these issues before and I have run down the list of solutions and troubleshooting steps that I can think of. Unless other users have some other ideas your best bet it to contact the Official Support Service.
  • simonarusnakovasimonarusnakova Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    yeah thats another problem the options menu doesn't open. I click but nothing happens

• yolopapiyolopapi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    what the hell?
    http://imgur.com/z37Ztwx