test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is feytouch enchantment working or broke and is it a good enchantment ?

soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I finally got a coalesced ward to make a weapon enchantment and have been trying to figured out a good one to make for my pally. Well, one that is available in the AH anyway. And the feytouched one seems to be decent for a little extra damage. Though I would like Holy Avenger or Terror but they aren't available and probably won't be either. But after searching about the feytouched enchant, I am confused as to whether it is working or is not working. I have seen it stated both ways and a patch or 2 ago fixed something wrong with the enchant.

So, if anyone knows, could you let me know if this is working or not and is it a decent enchant to help get some extra damage for my pally. I could make a flaming enchant as well if that is also a decent weapon enchant. Thanks for the help.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    As far as I know there are problems with how transcendent feytouched AOE function works and it's giving more than 60% dmg buff somehow and still sometimes buffs mob DPS.

This is why you see plenty of trans feys and almost nobody using any of the weaker ones.

For you, I suggest stacking crit and using vorpal, unless you can somehow afford a trans fey. Transcendent Fey is still BIS for most builds, however.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    What about plague fire. Is it any good ?