test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is all the residium?

johnwkeyjohnwkey Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PvE Discussion
Everything I want to make in weapons profession uses residium, but I don't find much and am waiting until I get blessed professions resource pack (containing 10 residium). I used to get the odd one from drops and kits, but havent recieved any now for at least 3 days!! My question is there a definitive way of getting more? Is it a glytch of sorts? Or am I doing something wrong? All answers appreciated.

Mandoriohn
Post edited by johnwkey on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    johnwkey wrote: »
    Everything I want to make in weapons profession uses residium, but I don't find much and am waiting until I get blessed professions resource pack (containing 10 residium). I used to get the odd one from drops and kits, but havent recieved any now for at least 3 days!! My question is there a definitive way of getting more? Is it a glytch of sorts? Or am I doing something wrong? All answers appreciated.

Mandoriohn

Make sure that in addition to regular times, open as many kits as you can during the profession 30 min event every 6 hours or so. Focus on a zone that has many skill kits, Otherwise, it sounds like you are doing the right things. Watch out for the antibotting timer. If you start getting junk like bent forks etc you have triggered the cooldown. Wait it out or (better) switch to another character and continue. A low level character can be good for this as Blacklake has one of the highest concentration of skill kits.
  • cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Buy it from the AD house? There's loads on there.
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I could hop on tonight and pop the 622 residium I have on the AH. Sounds like it would be a smart idea actually
  • cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm actually having real trouble shifting residium on the market. For the last two weeks I've had about 20 stacks of 20 on there for comparatively cheap, but getting no interest. Maybe there's so many single residium up for sale that stacks of 20 simply aren't appearing in the 400.
  • phaseadeptphaseadept Member Posts: 15
    edited June 2015
    I'm actually having real trouble shifting residium on the market. For the last two weeks I've had about 20 stacks of 20 on there for comparatively cheap, but getting no interest. Maybe there's so many single residium up for sale that stacks of 20 simply aren't appearing in the 400.

This.

People are abusing the 400 item only view system by flooding overpriced items in singles.

Check out lesser marks of power for example.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    That explains the broken glass (and didn't bother to pickup) I got in WoD last night.

zephyriah wrote: »
    Make sure that in addition to regular times, open as many kits as you can during the profession 30 min event every 6 hours or so. Focus on a zone that has many skill kits, Otherwise, it sounds like you are doing the right things. Watch out for the antibotting timer. If you start getting junk like bent forks etc you have triggered the cooldown. Wait it out or (better) switch to another character and continue. A low level character can be good for this as Blacklake has one of the highest concentration of skill kits.