test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion to all posters...

dunaughtdunaught Member Posts: 49 Arc User
Just a little suggestion... If you are replying to a thread, you do not need to quote the manifesto from the OP. We all read it when we opened the thread. If you want to address a specific portion of the OP post, please edit it down to that when quoting. If you are not sure what I am talking about, Check out the most recent "kickin" thread. OP's post is quoted 4 or 5 times. Waste of space. Just my "point 0 two". ($0.02)
Post edited by dunaught on

Comments

• eroticdoomeroticdoom Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    dunaught wrote: »
    Just a little suggestion... If you are replying to a thread, you do not need to quote the manifesto from the OP. We all read it when we opened the thread. If you want to address a specific portion of the OP post, please edit it down to that when quoting. If you are not sure what I am talking about, Check out the most recent "kickin" thread. OP's post is quoted 4 or 5 times. Waste of space. Just my "point 0 two". ($0.02)

Yes it's annoying :p

p.s I feel bad but you knew that was coming.
    " I reject your reality and substitute it with my own "
  • dunaughtdunaught Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yep.... Totally expected it.
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have a penny where should I send your change back to? Or meet me up in PE and I'll pass along a copper.

Good tip by the way.
  • wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ju [...] 2)
    Better? :-P
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Honestly doesn't make too much of an issue but of all the things to complain about that is what you picked?
  • lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If you want to quote so that people know what you are replying to, you can always edit the quoted text. Sometimes I just put "snip" or cut down to a specific sentence I'm replying to.

Just a PSA, which was probably what OP should have done rather than saying don't do it.
  • phaseadeptphaseadept Member Posts: 15
    edited June 2015

I don't see the issue
  • namebrandnamebrand Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    phaseadept wrote: »
    I don't see the issue

Some people just seriously nothing better to do? I suppose I might complain about it also if I weren't busy oh, i dunno, playing the game?
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    phaseadept wrote: »
    I don't see the issue
    namebrand wrote: »
    Some people just seriously nothing better to do? I suppose I might complain about it also if I weren't busy oh, i dunno, playing the game?

Already did dailies (on 5 characters)
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    mrdurva wrote: »
    Already did dailies (on 5 characters)

Cant do dungeons? Nothing left to do? Get VtK on forums?
  • spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2015

+1, excellent eBayer, would buy again!
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • dunaughtdunaught Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    namebrand wrote: »

I'd love to be busy playing the game beside pretending I am busy here at work.
  • namebrandnamebrand Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd love to be busy playing the game beside pretending I am busy here at work.

I've got my xbox set up in the back room here at work :)