test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

double exp week

pathaynpathayn Member Posts: 25 Arc User
10am PDT on monday june 8. It is now 1025 am PDT monday june 8. No event yet. Am I missing something or are you doing the "fashionably late" thing?
Post edited by pathayn on

Comments

• farfrommailfarfrommail Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I know right! At least I'm not the only one seeing this too.
  • farfrommailfarfrommail Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Oh well I'm going to go play the witcher til they figure out what they are doing.
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's working now.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bbascomdevbbascomdev Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    After a rocky start, we were able to get the double XP event running.
  • zizoomzizoom Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They call week : Monday to friday I guess ...
  • plannb23plannb23 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yeah it sucks that the event will only last during the week. I work anywhere from 60-100 hours a week depending on the week. Would be nice if it wasn't on a weekday when most people like myself are working their 9-5's.
    So Is Double exp going to last a full week (7 days) or just the 4 days it shows on the timer at the beginning of the event?
    Neverwinter-Signature.png
  • lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    plannb23 wrote: »
    Yeah it sucks that the event will only last during the week. I work anywhere from 60-100 hours a week depending on the week. Would be nice if it wasn't on a weekday when most people like myself are working their 9-5's.

Keep in mind that these companies like to reach ALL consumers. It is very possible there are people playing the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of these game over these few days because those are their normal days off. We Mon-Fri 9-5ers have gotten it pretty sweet with most events peak times falling on weekends. TBH I'm just super impressed Cryptic starts them on Thursday nights (at least for me) and ends them Monday mornings. That's a pretty generous spread.

How come nobody ever complains that "Cryptic said this was only a weekend event but it started 18 hours early and last 18 hours late! They always lie to us!" REAL Bashers would have gotten on this by now :P