test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

preserve the wondrous bazaar

majnumbthumbs1majnumbthumbs1 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
So, was wondering, will we ever see preservation wards in the bazaar? If not, than why not?
I'm not looking for bash the system comments or complaints, just curious.
Post edited by majnumbthumbs1 on

Comments

• Options
    popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    My only thought as someone who has played exactly one month. The developers want to make it as confusing as possible to find or buy anything (see the dozens of currencies).
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You probably won't see them in the Wondrous Bazaar since they are a Zen store item.
  • Options
    silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You probably won't see them in the Wondrous Bazaar since they are a Zen store item.

This is the reason.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • Options
    beoshabeosha Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They're also a rare item in Coffers of Wondrous Augmentation, which you can get for celestial coins.
  • Options
    plannb23plannb23 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I kind of feel the same way. I'm a very "ANAL RETENTIVE" person, and I spend a ton of time reading. My issue is that I feel like I'm back in my master's program and I need to study up on everything. Professions? I just aimlessly wander through them hoping I'm doing something right every now and again. Understanding Builds? Not really. Spent an hour yesterday reading what amounts to a thesis on DC's by a guy who clearly knows his stuff. The issue? I have no clue what I read, and how it applies to me.
    popezen01 wrote: »
    My only thought as someone who has played exactly one month. The developers want to make it as confusing as possible to find or buy anything (see the dozens of currencies).
    Neverwinter-Signature.png
  • Options
    phaseadeptphaseadept Member Posts: 15
    edited June 2015
    plannb23 wrote: »
    I kind of feel the same way. I'm a very "ANAL RETENTIVE" person, and I spend a ton of time reading. My issue is that I feel like I'm back in my master's program and I need to study up on everything. Professions? I just aimlessly wander through them hoping I'm doing something right every now and again. Understanding Builds? Not really. Spent an hour yesterday reading what amounts to a thesis on DC's by a guy who clearly knows his stuff. The issue? I have no clue what I read, and how it applies to me.

Play through one character until 60. Experiment with powers and abilities. Talk to other people.

Then read the thesis.
  • Options
    t3rdf3rg3s3nt3rdf3rg3s3n Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Do what I did, just pick up and play. You'll make mistakes, but you'll learn what works, and how you like to play. Enjoy!