test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Divine Emissary

popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
So as a relatively new player and not able to play a ton and build up AD or have any Zen I want to focus on building out my armor/companion. I would like to go after the Divine Emissary Epic set.

Anyone know if this only drops in certain areas?
Post edited by popezen01 on

Comments

• Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If you look at the description of each dungeon in the Queue window, you'll see which armor pieces drop from which dungeon. If it says it drops armor, then you have a shot at getting your set pieces from the chest at the end (or as a random drop as well). It's not a guaranteed drop though. You might have to run it multiple times to get your set piece.
  • Options
    akapoloakapolo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The divine emissary set is from t1 dungeons, meaning you'll have to run lair of mad dragon for head, throne of idris for armor, cloak tower for gauntlets, and cragmire crypts for feet. Personal recommendation: don't focus too much on grinding for the t1 pieces specifically. Especially if you don't have much time to play. If you're not able to build up the ad with the amount of time you do play (which if you spend it doing dungeons it'll be easy to salvage and buy the gear you need) then use it to just get the seals and buy unicorn gear. By the time you get geared out with t1 you'll find its obsolete and you'll be grinding for t2 sets.

So save yourself some precious time, do a couple t1s and get whatever gear you can out of the chests, salvage the rest, and buy stuff with unicorn seals until you're around 9-10k and run t2s to get a set instead.
  • Options
    silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    As a healer, I can confirm that this would be a terrible choice to try and acquire. The High Prophet armor set (T1) is easily the best for it's set bonus, and for T2 you can't do any better then the Miracle Healer set.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)