test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So confused?

xenogearsg1xenogearsg1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I am new to ARC and have just recently created an account. Account creation approximately on 6-8-2015, between 12:00AM and 1:00AM. I was trying to see if linking my account would make me able to store my money and possibly other items in my shared bank vault. However it seems that my account has already been linked without the creation of an account for my Gamertag. My Gamertag is Xenogears666 and I am so confused right now. Did, by my making of an account, automatically link my Gamertag? I have read the notice about new accounts not having support, and if that is my issue why even link my account after playing? My biggest complaint though is definitely the lack of gold trading ability between my characters, via the bank. On a side note when deleting a character it makes mention of Astral Diamonds, as if there's a way to transfer them to another character. Can someone help me understand these issues and or minor problems?

~Xenogears666
~XenogearsG1
Post edited by xenogearsg1 on

Comments

• Options
    lorespadelorespade Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Astral diamond exchange... buy order for zen then change character. Cancel the buy order on next character. Grats u transfered your diamonds.
  • Options
    xenogearsg1xenogearsg1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thanks.
    Now all I need to know is about the bank and gold sharing, and my linked account.
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There is a bug in the bank interface for trading gold between characters. You currently have two options: 1. buy whatever you were going to spend the gold on and share the purchased items(s) with your other character(s) via the shared bank; or 2. connect a USB keyboard to your Xbox One and use it to enter the amount of gold to share in your shared bank. Currently, you have to use the enter key on a keyboard to add the gold to your bank.