test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for some assistance with starting my family's guild

geobmzgeobmz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Hello,

As the title states, I'm looking for some assistance with starting my family's guild...

My family has a few Xb1s and we play at varying times.. I myself tend to play the most. My wife plays with me and by herself, at times. Our kids play at random times... and at that, only one can play with us per play session.

Therefore, we cannot get on the game, in the same server (shard), and the same area..... all at the same time!

we would like to have our own small guild to share our items , etc...with each other and some close friends, who work different shifts... in a more reasonable fashion (other than mailing 5 things at a time)

I've been pleading in chat for anyone to help me start up our guild... I don't want to be one of those that just constantly invites others out of the blue.. to join my group.. to start the guild...

I've even been offering 10 gold per person, or two defense supplies each... I've even tried offering 1 medal of heroism to each person needed to start the guild. (full party of 5 tot., lvl 15+ and not belonging to another guild), but go larger ignored.... or those interested in receiving the payments for their time, have been too low in lvl.

so..now I'm left with leaving this post...if anyone is interested in helping, please send me a message, etc.. to meet up in the same server near the guild registrar in protector's enclave.

my main's name: Gahn Arcani@geo titan

Thanks for your time....
Post edited by geobmz on

Comments

• geobmzgeobmz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Also, If you need 1 last person to start your guild.. and you help me start my family's guild... I can use one of my 6 other toons to help you start yours...
  • namebrandnamebrand Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    What's your @ handle? I can send you a msg in game but not without the handle :p

You can mail me in game @smurfyscrote. I have a couple of alts that I can use to help you start a guild once you're ready.
    edited June 2015
    lol.. sorry 'bout that..

THANKS!!

main toon name w/ handle: gahn arcani @geo titan

with my wife home today, and with namebrand ... we would need only 2 more to join us to start our guild...

anyone else, please?
  • iamf1iamf1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd be more than happy to help you, You can send a mail/message to Soulstealer@iamf1 or just message me on live (GT is iamf1) if I don't reply ingame.
    edited June 2015
    Thanks a lot !! appreciate it... :D

is 1 more person is willing to assist ??

We would REALLLLLLLLY appreciate it...
    edited June 2015
    I could probably get one of my friends to log an alt if you needed?
    edited June 2015
    REALLY ??!! if so, that would be great!
    edited June 2015
    I'm on at the moment.. and will contact the namebrand to try and see how soon he can meet up...
    edited June 2015
    Would be no problem, add me on xbox live and we will have your guild up and running in a few mins :)
    edited June 2015
    thanks..will do now..
  • akapoloakapolo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd love to help you. But I won't be able to get on until later on today in about 3 hours or so. Hopefully you'll find someone by then, if not I'll be more than willing to help you start up your guild.
    edited June 2015
    thanks.... if all goes well will be up by then... if not.. then I shall greatly appreciate it.
    edited June 2015
    Got it done ! :D

Thank you, again.. iamf1 & friends... I/we greatly appreciate it !!!

and Thank you to everyone else who was volunteering to help..