test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rhix Daily Quests not completing? Anyone help?

adgedubadgedub Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Ok so I'm level 60 now and go see Rhix and he gives me the standard daily quests:

4x PvP Dominations which work fine, I complete the Domination and 1/4 comes up.. Do all 4 and the 'Return to Rhix' message comes up.. but he also gives me the guests 'Complete any level 60 Skirmish' and 'Complete any 3x level 60 dungeons'

But when I do any Skirmish event, I don't get the 'Return to Rhix' message? The objective complete alert at the end of the quest happens but in my journal I never get the completed message? which is exactly the same on the Dungeons, I do a Dungeon and it never goes to 1/3 complete?? It always says i still need to complete 3x Dungeons?

What am I doing wrong here?
Post edited by adgedub on

Comments

• Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Skirmish only works with shores of tuern, dungeon either dread vault or lostmouth.

Edit, can do them on normal difficulty(but you want epic bc of the loot)
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    At level 60 the only skirmish that qualifies is Shores of Tuern from the campaign. The dungeon is listed on your journal page. Dread Vault, I believe.
  • Options
    nechr0nechr0 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dread vault, castlenever or Lair of lostmauht complete the (Any level 60 dungeon quest)
  • Options
    wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    nem3sls wrote: »
    Skirmish only works with shores of tuern, dungeon either dread vault or lostmouth.

Edit, can do them on normal difficulty(but you want epic bc of the loot)

This is accurate information. Hope it helps!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Cheers everyone, I'll try this tomorrow and get back to you with the results.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Ok I've played the Pirate Epic dungeon at least 15 times over and over making the most of the double seals but the Rhix quest still isn't complete, I also played Cloak Tower and the Frozen Heart dungeon (I think it's called) but this still hasn't completed the quest from Rhix?? I did try the Dread Vault Epic dungeon too but didn't complete it because we died a couple of times and players left the dungeon, so wasn't enough players to complete it, but still.. Rhix quest says 'Any Level 60 Dungeon' ??? So does it really have to be Dread Vault?? Because this is annoying me that I can't complete my daily objectives because it won't complete after doing a dungeon?

Also the 'Shores of Tuern' Skimish that was mentioned above, I don't even have this Skirmish yet, Is it in the Dragons campaign bit??

Any further advise would be grateful as this is driving me mad.
  • Options
    cummins12vcummins12v Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    adgedub wrote: »
    Ok I've played the Pirate Epic dungeon at least 15 times over and over making the most of the double seals but the Rhix quest still isn't complete, I also played Cloak Tower and the Frozen Heart dungeon (I think it's called) but this still hasn't completed the quest from Rhix?? I did try the Dread Vault Epic dungeon too but didn't complete it because we died a couple of times and players left the dungeon, so wasn't enough players to complete it, but still.. Rhix quest says 'Any Level 60 Dungeon' ??? So does it really have to be Dread Vault?? Because this is annoying me that I can't complete my daily objectives because it won't complete after doing a dungeon?

Also the 'Shores of Tuern' Skimish that was mentioned above, I don't even have this Skirmish yet, Is it in the Dragons campaign bit??

Any further advise would be grateful as this is driving me mad.

Dreadvault will be your dungeon daily. Shores will be your skirmish daily. To unlock shores and lostmauth you must do campaign. Pirate king counts towards no daily at 60.
    Edit: it's been awhile since I have played, but if I remember correctly it tells you exactly what dungeon must be done to complete it (dread vault)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Does say 'Any Level 60 Dungeon - Can be Dread Vault' but I'll try completing Dread Vault then see what happens, Thank you tho appreciated.

I'll have to keep pushing the campaign for the Skirmish, takes so long tho.. 20hrs per step.
  • Options
    cummins12vcummins12v Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Only two level 60 dungeons in the game right now are dread vault and lostmauth. Lostmauth being toward the end of the campaign.