test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champion's Battle Horn

cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
It's awful, isn't it?

Does it have some sort of special significance that makes it worth the ridiculous amount of farming needed to obtain it? All I can see it do is add a millimetre of HP for a couple of seconds and then nothing. The 10 minute cooldown seems to make it almost completely useless. Even when dropped to 5 minutes, it's still useless.
Post edited by cactusjackter on

Comments

• theroniest87theroniest87 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Its very very useless! Even the things you get from the event, I'm guessing ill get that guard archer only at the end of the event lol
  • majnumbthumbs1majnumbthumbs1 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yeah, for an eight second buff. It's not a viable option. I could put a potion in there that lasts thirty minutes. Sadly, I thought it was like an artifact and I could level it. It's not really a top tier reward, it's just priced Like one. The real dissapountment is spending ten gold for fifty of the best injury kits, crafting and only getting one defense supply, But I farm these events like a potato farmer, long hard and dirty. I did get the coin for the belt of the xvim, sold the belt for thirty k. I have my con belt so I didn't need it.
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The buff isnt even 8 seconds. Its like 2 seconds, and less than that for the temporary HP most of the time cause its gives less than a single at will hit worth.
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Yeah, for an eight second buff. It's not a viable option. I could put a potion in there that lasts thirty minutes. Sadly, I thought it was like an artifact and I could level it. It's not really a top tier reward, it's just priced Like one. The real dissapountment is spending ten gold for fifty of the best injury kits, crafting and only getting one defense supply, But I farm these events like a potato farmer, long hard and dirty. I did get the coin for the belt of the xvim, sold the belt for thirty k. I have my con belt so I didn't need it.

I just do the one package reward crafting, do it on each of my 5 chars.
    You guys make wonder if i should just use the medals or wuteva and just get medalsof honorfor the box to get the writs