test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is everyone else's shield busted too?

luskantraderluskantrader Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Guard Barracks
I just can't understand the inordinate amount of damage I'm taking from mobs right in front of me while blocking... Combat advantage I get- when they flank or get behind, but this is a continuous problem with them punching right through a raised shield WITH stamina, hitting for tens of thousands of damage... it's insane. How are we supposed to function in dungeons to tank for our team mates if we can't survive more than several hits from behind our block??

Does everyone have this issue? Is block malfunctioning?
Post edited by luskantrader on

Comments

• damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This might help.
  • luskantraderluskantrader Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ah- Thanks. the CC going through that's mentioned on that list I didn't notice as much of a problem with, I was seeing really small damage numbers on me, what I primarily noticed was physical attacks from mobs with swords- some lieutenant or guy bit bigger than the bandits or skeletons in Cragmire that came at me popped me for 84k from what the log showed, right through my block. That's happening to me constantly....

Anyway, thanks again for reference to the link. Hope they get us some more effective blocking fixed up soon. :/
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    to all GF and none GF class that get strange damage spikes in dungeons i ask pls comment and keep the next bug report alive maybe if we comment and get a lot of views it gets fixed.

Defense/DR gets bugged every few minutes in Epic Dungeons, after being kill and revive it work ok for a few min till it gets bugged again.

Link to bug report: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1191855/gfs-and-tank-palas-dr-bugs-it-happen-to-dps-classes-also

thank, and please if u experienced this bug comment on bug report linked.