test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamonds (Need help)

swinecultswinecult Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Like some people on here I'm seeking for answers to certain things I have questions with. I started playing NW mid may and I am now a level 60 Hunter Ranger. I don't understand the game 100% but I have some knowledge of it. My question to anyone who's willing to answer is, how can I make astral diamonds? I understand doing my daily's and invoking, but It just takes so long! As of now i'm running the lair of the pirate king dungeon, I find myself making at least 6k per run and I'm pretty disappointed.. So if anyone can help me out please let me in on some tips! You can add me on Xbox if you want add me Rescue Restore
Post edited by swinecult on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    That's about the limit of making astral dimaonds.

Do dailies, and run dungeons. If you are a bit more of an entrepreneur you can flip items (buy low and sell high) but there's really no sure fire fast way to make Astral Diamonds
  • Options
    twitchx85twitchx85 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Another way is to buy a bit of zen, then play the market. Sell your zen when the conversion to astral diamonds is high, and then buy zen back when the cost is low. I tend to go for a difference of 10 for example sell 1,000 Zen at 175 per 1 zen getting me 175,000 AD, then buy Zen when the AD per zen is for ex 165. Netting you a profit of 10K zen. This will grow into larger base numbers meaning larger profits
  • Options
    twitchx85twitchx85 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thats on the Astral Diamond Exchange
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The leadership profession provides great AD after leveling it for a month or two.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    johnwkeyjohnwkey Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The leadership profession provides great AD after leveling it for a month or two.

Good advice after level 10 if you have 4 assets running you can make about 1600 AD every 4 hours s a minimum.

Mandoriohn

Don't shoot me down for my comments, I'm not an expert!
  • Options
    majnumbthumbs1majnumbthumbs1 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Truth is, it's a slow grind. I make about 100k per day in game, professions, epic farming and Astral house sales and purchases. The real way to make Astral diamonds is to POST BUY OUTS ON YOUR ITEMS, THAT UNDERCUT BY A COUPLE DIAMONDS, NOT TO UNDERCUT BY THOUSANDS.
  • Options
    cummins12vcummins12v Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Get a bunch of alts and run leadership on them. I have 7 characters total 3 are 60 and they all have over rank 10 leadership. Highest being rank 15. My rank 15 brings in some impressive diamonds, can't imagine what all 7 at 20 will be like. I've lost interest in the game mostly, I dlogin daily to do professions and invoke however.
    Edit: note, I only bought one set of character slots at full price.the rest I bought on sale for 90% off for 90zen lol. Best deal there has been yet. I have 12 slots total atm.... Until another 90% off.
  • Options
    draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    cummins12v wrote: »
    Get a bunch of alts and run leadership on them. I have 7 characters total 3 are 60 and they all have over rank 10 leadership. Highest being rank 15. My rank 15 brings in some impressive diamonds, can't imagine what all 7 at 20 will be like. I've lost interest in the game mostly, I dlogin daily to do professions and invoke however.
    Edit: note, I only bought one set of character slots at full price.the rest I bought on sale for 90% off for 90zen lol. Best deal there has been yet. I have 12 slots total atm.... Until another 90% off.

What this person said! 7 characters, all level 60 all with leadership at 15+. All have 6 slots for professions currently and I can make 9600 AD every 6 hours on each character if I only focus on Leadership. Currently I have 2 not doing leadership because I want to be able to make gemmed pant/shirts for all my characters so I am working those professions.

Leadership can net you really good passive AD. Which is the best AD to make :D