test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond Exchange Question

zabuzamomocheezabuzamomochee Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Hi all!
So I have been trying to exchange Astral Diamonds for zen, I put up something like 60,000 astral diamonds and have gotten nothing for four days. So my assumption was that no one was buying Astral Diamonds right now, so I tried selling off 14 zen for 2000 or so AD's but got nothing after 24 hours. I decided to forget it and get all my stuff back by taking it off the market only to see that I "have no active listings". This worry a me a bit because I want my Diamonds back (more important to me than 14 zen) am I missing something or have I just bugged myself out of a lot of coin?? Thank you for your help!!
Post edited by zabuzamomochee on

Comments

• Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I should be pretty straight forward, offer up X AD, and then you'll get the 'trade in value' in zen. Maybe when I did I just lucked out but I'm going to jump online tonight so I'll see if i can recreate the process and report back if I get an exchange value.
  • Options
    waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    How it works is you offer some one to buy your Ad (or you to buy their zen ess same) for x ad per zen. Check what price you are selling your Ad for. If it is at a lower than the current offer no one will by. I know i said this backwards. So example : you offer 162 Ad per zen, current market is 172 per zen, no one will do that deal and ur offer sits until market shifts (in my example itll never shift that much down)

Now if you offer to sell zen for Ad i dont think you can cancel the offer, so that'll stick until someone buys.
    You can cancel your Ad for their zen deal
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Oh also is it possible you just didnt notice the withdraw option? Once you post your offer you then gotta go to that menu screen and push y to withdraw zen
  • Options
    zabuzamomocheezabuzamomochee Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Omg!! Thank you so much lol, I was just missing the withdrawal option haha. You are wonderful!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Woot! Just glad i could help, yay zen!
  • Options
    koloblikolobli Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    How it works is you offer some one to buy your Ad (or you to buy their zen ess same) for x ad per zen. Check what price you are selling your Ad for. If it is at a lower than the current offer no one will by. I know i said this backwards. So example : you offer 162 Ad per zen, current market is 172 per zen, no one will do that deal and ur offer sits until market shifts (in my example itll never shift that much down)

Now if you offer to sell zen for Ad i dont think you can cancel the offer, so that'll stick until someone buys.
    You can cancel your Ad for their zen deal

I'm pretty sure you can cancel the zen for ad deal. Will check this evening