test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why didn't you accept my request?

majnumbthumbs1majnumbthumbs1 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
I'm a proud guardian fighter, absolutely love the class.
That said, I platesmith. Some others don't. I make pants and shirts that are pretty awesome, and way better than your level ten pant and shirt.
I inspect every gf I see.
I GIVE AWAY MY RARE PANT AND SHIRT to gf who don't have them, or very low level gf I see when I have them, FOR FREE, but how can I do that if you deny my random trade request? Yes people have given me trade ie. Some gold or glyph, or hp potion, or nothing.

Point is, accept that random trade offer, it might make your day.
Post edited by majnumbthumbs1 on

Comments

• sinibytesinibyte Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Almost every random invite/trade I've received has been someone asking "hav glod pls?"
  • majnumbthumbs1majnumbthumbs1 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I had a guy come up and give me a set piece greaves. I had all purple except feet. Bam just gave me to me. Ever since, I make my craft item for my class and I give them to others who didn't realize c profession and class are tied. Gotta keep our soldiers strong and geared if we wanna win this war!!! Lol.
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Our guild leader received about 1.2mil worth of AD in blood rubies and other items from a player who was quitting. Some people just get too lucky lol.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I must be playing in the wrong side of the Protector's Enclave no one has come up to me. Or maybe I'm a jerk?
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    bkthomson wrote: »
    I must be playing in the wrong side of the Protector's Enclave no one has come up to me. Or maybe I'm a jerk?

All i get is group requests from lvl 15s.... i dunno what they want
  • articiawinterarticiawinter Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    yeah iv given free mounts and gear that i dont use alot of people just run off before i can pass item
    i know that most people in the game are messed up so i try to be nice
  • boatmanfall3nboatmanfall3n Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This thread is restoring my faith in the community. Time to pay it forward!
  • dunaughtdunaught Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Never got any kind of trade either.... char name is Dunaught Disturb though.
    edited June 2015
    I'd respond but you have a sign that says Do Not Disturb.
    edited June 2015
    All i get is group requests from lvl 15s.... i dunno what they want

"Hi, Mister! Want to play with us? Please?"
  • rhbunnyrhbunny Member Posts: 26
    edited June 2015
    Now I feel like an idiot, I have had people come up to me and offer trades and I just decline. I never have anything good to offer in return.
  • theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I've had a lot of spontaneous trade offers, but from low level players, so i figure they probably don't have anything i need. If it were a lvl 60 it would be different.
    I've been trying to give away gear also, but i never find anyone suitable (usually gear for my class.)
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Our guild leader received about 1.2mil worth of AD in blood rubies and other items from a player who was quitting. Some people just get too lucky lol.

OMG I wish that happened to me! wait...muhahahaha
    -Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3
  • akapoloakapolo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    pretty much any new or lower 60 that gets in our group I'll buy them lower lvl epics. Usually works like this: one of my friends is farming something with someone. I bring them in because delve is on or something. New guy has 3 blues. Aaand I don't feel like being a ****** and kicking our newly found friend so I'll buy them cheap gear to get them up to the dungeon gs requirement. But it's payed out. Now I have a bunch of people I can run dungeons with so I don't get kicked if I'm ever playing pugs.
  • atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm a proud guardian fighter, absolutely love the class.
    That said, I platesmith. Some others don't. I make pants and shirts that are pretty awesome, and way better than your level ten pant and shirt.
    I inspect every gf I see.
    I GIVE AWAY MY RARE PANT AND SHIRT to gf who don't have them, or very low level gf I see when I have them, FOR FREE, but how can I do that if you deny my random trade request? Yes people have given me trade ie. Some gold or glyph, or hp potion, or nothing.

Point is, accept that random trade offer, it might make your day.

Are you one of the idiots who crashed the platesmithing market!!?? I was selling shirts/pants 200k each; now we're at 70k. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>

How am I supposed to rule the world now? But seriously people, stop undercutting the market, you're killing it.
    -Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I play on PC since beta (up to two years). My advice is, to build groups, you play with. If one/some of them stop/s playing, most of the times, he donates his gear to his friends. Happened to me and happened to dozends of other players I know.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    How am I supposed to rule the world now? But seriously people, stop undercutting the market, you're killing it.[/QUOTE]

Simple economics my friend. The market prices are going to lower regardless of a few people undercutting.. There are many more factors at work here so stop being a dink.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)