test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for four members to help me start a guild.

deejitdeejit Member Posts: 11
Hello, I have only been playing a little while but really enjoying the game I have 1 friend who loves the game too and plays with me, but of course we cannot make a guild. I am looking for atleast 4 members level 15+ to form my guild with me. I will not be too active for the first few days due to real life but I will be back in full force within 3 days. My friend will be joining up later as she is also busy. My goal is when I hit level 70 which will not take me long I want to have a small group of players to team up with for dungeons and dailies nothing major just casual for starters.

If you're interested in such a thing feel free to message me on the forums or ingame: Hragir@Deejit you can also just add me as a friend ingame.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tehelsondwarftehelsondwarf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey deejit, me and my friend are encountering the same problem so do you want to join up and see?

We will need one other though :P
  • grimbaldorfgrimbaldorf Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I've just started again and slowly getting into it so I could be the 5th.
    Are you all from NA though? I'm from England so it would be dead when I play, unless more ppl join.
  • sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Hi guys, not sure if you're still looking for people, but if you are I'd be interested in joining/helping out. I'm currently in a guild but its pretty inactive and most of my good friends have left/gone inactive so I'm looking to move on. Honestly, this thread sort of met my needs as I've been thinking about setting up a guild but didn't want to go it alone - coalitions always work better and I'm not active enough alone to make it work.

I'm in the UK, so could help out in the less popular hours. I do work full time, but i'm online daily and a fair bit across weekends and holidays. I'm an experienced long time player, but I'm really looking for a guild to make new friends and help out - I'm tired of being the only person online or the only one online that tries to chat xD
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric