test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

orb of elemental fire and air

harlokjaiharlokjai Member Posts: 34 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PvE Discussion
HI, what does orb of elemental fire and air do?

They are so weak.............it says they are used for transmutation?
Post edited by harlokjai on

Comments

• sixpax2sixpax2 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Transmutation items are ones you use to change the appearance of another item. So if you right-click on another orb, you can pick "Change Appearance" and it will bring up a window to do that.
    "While it is possible to tank as a Justice or Light paladin, it is substantially harder, especially on longer fights where Holy Barrier and your other defensive feats get chances to kick in and contribute quite a bit of defensive power." - System Designer Gentlemancrush
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Otherwise known as "skinning" in other MMOs.
    I aim to misbehave
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    @OP be careful when you use it though , in the past a few people have come here asking for help after using the transmute item the wrong way round and they lost their main hand weapon lmfao.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • harlokjaiharlokjai Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    um..........and what does it do apart from changing the looks of the weapon?

I mean, the call to arms you get 300 medallion just to change the look? Sounds a lot of hard work for not much reward. Please advice
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It only changes looks.

Apparently you don't care about cosmetic appearances, but many, many people do.

Just save your medallions for Refiner's Caches, if you don't care about looks.
  • harlokjaiharlokjai Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It only changes looks.

Apparently you don't care about cosmetic appearances, but many, many people do.

Just save your medallions for Refiner's Caches, if you don't care about looks.

Correct, i generally make myself as ugly as possible in games. Don't know why, lol
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,376 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    harlokjai wrote: »
    Correct, i generally make myself as ugly as possible in games. Don't know why, lol

That is why you need transmute because "normal" is not ugly enough. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***