test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Skirmishes

mrthrillmrthrill Member Posts: 15 Arc User
I have a question about skirmishes. Is there any point in doing them more than once? I'm doing orc assault right now since I'm only level 18, but are there good rewards for doing it? I know you get a "special" reward for the first time. Just wondering if I should keep doing it or move on to something else. Thanks
Post edited by mrthrill on

Comments

• Options
    strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They're not worth doing at all until you hit level 60 as anything you get out of them until then will quickly be replaced and they don't offer much xp at all so it's pretty much a waste of time until you get to the level 60 skirmishes such as Shores of Tuern.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They are fun though. They're worth doing if you enjoy running them. I wish they had epic versions of all the skirmishes like they do the dungeons.
  • Options
    wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I wish they had epic versions of all the skirmishes like they do the dungeons.
    This... they would be loads of fun but it would be hard to decide what to reward from them at epic 60.
  • Options
    mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This... they would be loads of fun but it would be hard to decide what to reward from them at epic 60.

I wouldn't care about the rewards I love the skirmishes and miss doing them. This last call to arms was one of my favorites
  • Options
    dunaughtdunaught Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Visit Rhix on the outside perimeter of the market. He will give you a daily skirmish quest to earn astral diamonds. Skirmish, Dungeon, and PVP quests from him all earn AD
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Honestly, I'd run them for fun, but a nice level 60 bonus could be something like the Greater Scroll of Identification and an enchantment that normally drop in the eSoT chests. None of the campaign loot, obviously... just a little something.