test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character slot 90%?

siscueclipsesiscueclipse Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Again put the slot 90% character is that llebo one months playing and have not made any similar offer to say no because in zen market is always empty the on tab out, is more right here and seen that there are now a discount of 25% in several paks including Champion north and the game did not appear anywhere, greetings
Post edited by siscueclipse on

Comments

• Options
    strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Could we get a translator please?
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    siscueclipsesiscueclipse Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Forgive and do not speak English and translated with google translator
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm guessing English isn't the OP's first language and what we're seeing is the output from a translator app.

From what I can gather, the OP is upset they haven't offered the 90% discount on character slots again.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    That makes sense. I can't really blame them for not placing the same items on sale more than one or twice in a quarter year. They have quite a few items on the market and I'm sure they'll be putting other items on sale. Of course they might just go with whatever is hot at the time so character slots could most definitely come back up again soon.

The game has only been out for a couple of months though and we've already gotten plenty of Zen market additions and a sale in that short time frame so I would hold my breath on it.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I have been seeing a lot more coupons dropping in game lately, which is nice. I just wish they lasted longer than an hour. Has anyone else been seeing more coupons as drops?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Out of curiosity, siscueclipse, what is your native language?
  • Options
    mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I feel that character slot sale only happened because of how many players had already maxed out the 2 characters they could make at the time
  • Options
    namebrandnamebrand Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I think he might also be commenting because the PC version is having sales EVERY WEEK. Sure it's only 3 or 4 items but they change from week to week whereas xbone version has only had a single sale.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Yeah. People are eventually going to have to quit comparing the pc version with the xbox version. They may be the same game but they cater to two different player bases and two different types of customers. They're going to put their efforts into the places that make the most sense financially and for the two different versions that's most likely going to lead to two different models.
  • Options
    monktoastymonktoasty Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ive never seen a coupon drop, playing since day 1
  • Options
    dromenlanddromenland Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Only coupons i get are in the chest that needs a certain level. I dont dare to open it again because i fear activating a coupon and not have enough zen to use it.

Kind regards,
    Ood von Carr
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hmmm... I get them all the time while out farming for refining stones. I got a 20% off companions last night and a 20% of mounts a couple days ago. Some of my guildies have been getting them too.