test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon Sigil issue or not?

ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
I was on 17 sigils, done the 1st dragon then had 18, done the other 4 and then had 19 sigils? Is it just me or does this not seem right? I accepted both challenges in each of the other 4 zones and complete them but only get 1 sigil from those 4 Dragons?
Post edited by ancojo on

Comments

• googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Only Rothe Valley and Whispering Caverns give you sigils for defeating dragons once a day for the quest. You can obtain another sigil in these areas for the other quest too (Freedom Pass or Bottled Lightning for Rothe Valley. Treasure Seekers and the other one I can't remember for Whispering Caverns). The other 3 areas don not reward sigils what so ever unless it is for the dungeon quest (Barrow Demolition, Mithral Mine, Ghost Stories ect)
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Maybe is correct then! Lairs of Lostmauth will have to wait!

Thanks
  • tkhbecker74tkhbecker74 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You can earn upto 5 sigils a day if youve unlock high enough i the campain.
    1 sigil from the Common Cause extra quest (Ghost Stories, Barrow Demolitions, Mithral Mine, Forged in Fire, Ancient Treasure)
    2 sigils in Rothe Valley from Dragon and quest (Freedom Pass, Bottled Lightning)
    2 sigils in Whispering Caverns from Dragon and quest (Ritual Rights, Treasure Seekers)

You can earn an additional 3 sigils after unlocking Shores of Tuern by doing the weekly Defend the Portal.
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    You can earn upto 5 sigils a day if youve unlock high enough i the campain.
    1 sigil from the Common Cause extra quest (Ghost Stories, Barrow Demolitions, Mithral Mine, Forged in Fire, Ancient Treasure)
    2 sigils in Rothe Valley from Dragon and quest (Freedom Pass, Bottled Lightning)
    2 sigils in Whispering Caverns from Dragon and quest (Ritual Rights, Treasure Seekers)

You can earn an additional 3 sigils after unlocking Shores of Tuern by doing the weekly Defend the Portal.

Thank you for such an informative post. Really helped, was just wondering this!