test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dread Ring not working on this update

doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have won the new chest of update.
I open this chest, show a msg, you in and much refinement itens.
but the itens dont go to my inventary, you win imaginary itens.

Show u you win blabla.blabla.blabla but you dont win anything

this is the npc
KwrfW0.png

this npc give you a chest, when you open show u, you win (itens) but you dont win on inventory this itens
Post edited by doidloko on

Comments

• Options
    nuitrarinuitrari Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had the same problem with the: "Added 'Dread Ring Artifact Trove' to the weekly quest rewards. This reward pack holds 15,000 Refinement Points for artifacts in random denominations." it showed my on the pop-up window what I got for opening it, but nothing went inside my bag.
    If you guys got that trove don't open it until they fix it.
  • Options
    satsunohadosatsunohado Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    same... now I wasted one of DR weekly trove.
  • Options
    biibiisaibiibiisai Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yup, same here. Saw message but nothing new in my inventory and the log shows nothing either.
  • Options
    graalx3graalx3 Member Posts: 232
    edited May 2015
    This chest is currently bugged. Hold onto it if you get one and it will be fixed next week.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What is this? Wheel of Fish?
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    daggon87daggon87 Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Good thing we did report this bug many times on Preview last week. Who knows what would have happened if we had missed it ...
    Olaf, freelance guardian fighter.
    Enorla, Oh so devoted cleric.
  • Options
    ndiovndiov Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can't wait for new Content like strongholds err I mean bugs. Many many more bugs.
  • Options
    luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    daggon87 wrote: »
    Good thing we did report this bug many times on Preview last week. Who knows what would have happened if we had missed it ...

If it is true this was spotted on preview I'm really disappointed that a 2 week coming update didn't fix these. Please don't launch stuff until it works. It is frustrating and pointless and just adds to player rage which we have far far to much of atm.
  • Options
    coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    graalx3 wrote: »
    This chest is currently bugged. Hold onto it if you get one and it will be fixed next week.

What about us poor souls who found the bug?
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Also they don't stack. Got 2 singles in my inv right now. =X
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    yea this is GG, i just opned mine, and ofc nothing in my inventory, when will this be fixed
  • Options
    dimrokdimrok Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's things like this that make me not want to continue playing a game. At least warn us somehow, or disable the quest. That's what I do for my customers where there's a known issue like this.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    For those who keep posting about when it will be fixed and all, please read this post:

Says what to do and advises players to hold onto the chests until next patch. The chests do not expire and will have their full rewards as of the next scheduled patch.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    dimrokdimrok Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This is seriously your response? So now I'm supposed to check the forums before I click on a quest reward? That's the most frustrating feedback I've ever heard. Basically, your response comes down to "yes, it's broken, yes we know. Your fault players for not reading every single post a dev writes and you've lost the reward you worked for."

How about a known issues thread? How about disabling the quest in game? How about telling us if those people who already clicked will be given their items? How about doing something that's at all useful other than blaming us for not closely reading dev tracker before we open a quest reward?