test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

icewind dale heroics , farm issue.

muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello friends and management'm too thanks to falling aquamarine from the heroics s and peridot Price only had a problem, all friends are touring spawn by the rush and can not get the drop remaining friends and insults via the chat that the percentage swearing teasing each other disturbing behaviors are exhibited spawn a number of fine thanks, but After

spawn to respawn timer I guess high and a space for everyone BEEN PERFORMED such collision there could be faced with more sense of the need for entering the order lagoon regions Icewind Dale, loss was nice considered the real issue seriously

can annoys item to the ref on but this will spawn and bring it more properly provide the play everyone's teamwork we 2 days bunaltt guys really necessary that each foreigner who profanity, Turkey does not matter, anyway?

If not attacked around 10 that spawn without collision or as a skirmish rink may very well done, thank you remained alive I decided to take it easy now standing by.
Post edited by murattti on

Comments

• kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey murattti - I thought a couple times I understood what you were trying to say, but I can't say that I do. Google Translate doesn't seem to be working well for this post unfortunately. I will try to write my response so that you can translate it at least somewhat effectively.

I think you are saying "thank you" to Cryptic for adding the RP rewards, but you are also saying that along with the HE death squads (as I call them), a lot of players are using profanity and acting very unpleasant. Is that correct?

My advice to you is this:

Turn off Zone chat.

I know that is probably not what you would like to hear, but it is really the only solution for you. I personally don't use Zone Chat any more and have not used it for years. I use my guild's global chat channel, which includes former members and friends as well as current members. There is always someone on there, usually many people.

Zone, LFG and Trade channels are awful.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    murattti wrote: »
    Hello friends and management'm too thanks to falling aquamarine from the heroics s and peridot Price only had a problem, all friends are touring spawn by the rush and can not get the drop remaining friends and insults via the chat that the percentage swearing teasing each other disturbing behaviors are exhibited spawn a number of fine thanks, but After

spawn to respawn timer I guess high and a space for everyone BEEN PERFORMED such collision there could be faced with more sense of the need for entering the order lagoon regions Icewind Dale, loss was nice considered the real issue seriously

can annoys item to the ref on but this will spawn and bring it more properly provide the play everyone's teamwork we 2 days bunaltt guys really necessary that each foreigner who profanity, Turkey does not matter, anyway?

If not attacked around 10 that spawn without collision or as a skirmish rink may very well done, thank you remained alive I decided to take it easy now standing by.

yes thank you my friends helping me translate google :) , ice wind heroics big problem farm rp , all person rush next spawn killing and no drop aquamarin , Although such skirmish actually be better.
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kvet wrote: »
    Hey murattti - I thought a couple times I understood what you were trying to say, but I can't say that I do. Google Translate doesn't seem to be working well for this post unfortunately. I will try to write my response so that you can translate it at least somewhat effectively.

I think you are saying "thank you" to Cryptic for adding the RP rewards, but you are also saying that along with the HE death squads (as I call them), a lot of players are using profanity and acting very unpleasant. Is that correct?

My advice to you is this:

Turn off Zone chat.

I know that is probably not what you would like to hear, but it is really the only solution for you. I personally don't use Zone Chat any more and have not used it for years. I use my guild's global chat channel, which includes former members and friends as well as current members. There is always someone on there, usually many people.

Zone, LFG and Trade channels are awful.
    This a thousand times. It's the first thing I do when I make a toon. Makes the game way more enjoyable.
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I think the gist of what he is saying is this:

certain classes are struggling to get great success due to a portion of people only attacking for the first waves before moving onto the next HE (rushing) rather than finish the current one before moving on.

this has a knock on effect for those playing catch up as they then miss a part of the following HE, preventing them getting the great success.

eventually, the whole run becomes so stretched out that HE's occasionally fail to finish, and their spawn cycle ends up out of sync.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
    edited June 2015
    should be organized in a proper way, I think this way Icewind not good
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    murattti wrote: »
    should be organized in a proper way, I think this way Icewind not good

this is what he's trying to say - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?946901-IWD-HE-s-being-exploited-by-some-rotten-apples
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
    edited June 2015
    ??? ... i dont see your post
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I think instead of unlimited farming, the solution here will be a limit. Perhaps an hourly or daily task (hourly task would be better) that rewards RP for finishing HE battles. Perhaps 3 hourly tasks, once for each level of HE, each giving a reward proportional to the level of HE. Rather than every HE giving 500-1500 RP for common HE, let the tasks give 5000/10000/15000 RP for common/major/epic instead (or a progression like that anyway). It would give fairly big RP rewards, less that what you can get chasing the death squads, but still a significant improvement. Maybe the tasks GLOBAL, perhaps via one of the protector's minions. Meaning any HE in any area of the game qualifies. So any in Drowned Shore, Fiery Pit, Reclamation Rock, Spinward Rise, IWD, WoD, etc. Let people spread out a bit, give us a big increase in RP and eliminate the death squads.
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just give the really well geared players another avenue by giving large sums of RP as dungeon rewards. Use the HEs for players that need to get their artifacts to purple and then they are geared enough to hit the harder content to push to Orange.
  • zickyjackszickyjacks Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kvet wrote: »
    I think instead of unlimited farming, the solution here will be a limit. Perhaps an hourly or daily task (hourly task would be better) that rewards RP for finishing HE battles. Perhaps 3 hourly tasks, once for each level of HE, each giving a reward proportional to the level of HE. Rather than every HE giving 500-1500 RP for common HE, let the tasks give 5000/10000/15000 RP for common/major/epic instead (or a progression like that anyway). It would give fairly big RP rewards, less that what you can get chasing the death squads, but still a significant improvement. Maybe the tasks GLOBAL, perhaps via one of the protector's minions. Meaning any HE in any area of the game qualifies. So any in Drowned Shore, Fiery Pit, Reclamation Rock, Spinward Rise, IWD, WoD, etc. Let people spread out a bit, give us a big increase in RP and eliminate the death squads.

But this still doesn't solve the problem of everyone not being able to get any type of RP. Spreading it out over a 3 hour period doesn't seem too helpful either. You'd run into more insane Ilvl requirement if this happens. As it stands people want it done fast. At least with the current way of it being done everyone (more or less) is getting something. If you spread it out over a 3 hour time period that limits people. And not everyone wants to wait 3 hours just to farm. Regardless of how great the drops are. The current way it's almost like a pick up game during recces.

Having it spread out in other instances is a good idea. This should have been done. But as you have know (even myself) You're going to have people, groups, guilds, just parked there in each area ready to go. People will just log in every 3 hours or so and farm then log off. Almost like praying. And people won't move from that area in fear of losing that spot.

Great idea in theory but it does create more problems.
  • sixpax2sixpax2 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    certain classes are struggling to get great success due to a portion of people only attacking for the first waves before moving onto the next HE (rushing) rather than finish the current one before moving on.

this has a knock on effect for those playing catch up as they then miss a part of the following HE, preventing them getting the great success.

The solution to this is simple: skip the ones that are already half way done and catch up to the lead group to be there for the start of the next one. Go ahead and finish it though, don't leave with the lead group. So you basically wind up doing every other one and getting great success each time.
    "While it is possible to tank as a Justice or Light paladin, it is substantially harder, especially on longer fights where Holy Barrier and your other defensive feats get chances to kick in and contribute quite a bit of defensive power." - System Designer Gentlemancrush
  • phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just wait until some people get their legendary +140% speed mounts! It will be so much fun doing IWD!