test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need help building my Hunter Ranger Trapper!

swinecultswinecult Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Wilds
The hunter ranger class is my first and only class up to date, I've gotten used to it, but i'm not sure if what I picked in the feats section is correct, or if i'm using the correct powers to go with the feats. I'm semi new to the game so I have somewhat to little knowledge of how to build my character. Videos on Youtube aren't really helpful, so can anyone help me out here? Possibly give me a run down of what gear, powers and feats I need to perfect my ranger? My current level is 48!
Post edited by swinecult on

Comments

• Options
    birdisthemanbirdistheman Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You should look through the forums a bit before posting this. As there is a few.

But here
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?875931-Drisdhaun-AoE-PvE-Build
  • Options
    shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    http://mmominds.com/2015/05/23/katozees-hunter-rooter/

will take you to the latest version of Katozee's Hunter Ranger Build. There is also a good discussion a few threads down started by j0kerpsycho. Both of these gentlemen offer great tips.

I am in the process of taking my Hunter Ranger to 60, and following Katozee's guide for the Stormwarden Trapper. It can be a bit difficult when you are in the 35-40 range, but once all of the right powers and feats start unlocking at 50, it's a very nice situation. My hat is off to Katozee and j0kerpsycho for sharing their knowledge.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Thanks dude, sorry i'm new to the forum so I don't know how it works :/
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Thank you so much for the info! Can't wait to see what they have to offer :)!
  • Options
    birdisthemanbirdistheman Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    No worries, just look around a bit as others probably have the same questions as you do.
    If you don't find anything, then feel free to create your own.
    Makes everything easier on everyone.
  • Options
    katozeekatozee Member Posts: 42
    edited June 2015
    Plus that chaps KatoZee is also availible as stated in the guide to answer any questions you may have via Xbox messages.