test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soul puppet on Damnation Bugged pls fix it .

szamanos2szamanos2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
Soul puppet on Damnation way is immortal in dungeons and she deal 200-300 k dmg ? It is unfair to other class. Pls fix it .
Post edited by szamanos2 on

Comments

• cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm Damnation and I am completely unfamiliar with the bug you're mentioning.
    Something else must prompt this bug, we need more information since my puppet drops dead no problem.
  • vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    cococya wrote: »
    I'm Damnation and I am completely unfamiliar with the bug you're mentioning.
    Something else must prompt this bug, we need more information since my puppet drops dead no problem.

Very much this.
    In fact I'm starting to suspect that his puppet is immortal because mine's dying in its place XD

Seriously though, logs or it didn't happen.
  • gianchilogianchilo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    szamanos2 wrote: »
    Soul puppet on Damnation way is immortal in dungeons and she deal 200-300 k dmg ? It is unfair to other class. Pls fix it .

Soul puppet have 25k hp isn't immortal as a companion don't take damage from aoe attack , but takes damage from every attack like archer's hit that shot it.... The damage, that he does isn't regular in t1 the max hit is 100k in t2 can do 500k , some people says that hit 800k but I don't see it. But stop to says that isn't unfair and call it bug , obviously there is something wrong with this unregular damage that depend on dungeon that you do
  • szamanos2szamanos2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It is bug becouse when she die 3 times , she have infinte HP and deal 230 - 300 k dmg. It must be reported becouse it is not fair to other players .
    edited May 2015
    Soul deal too high dmg , your char should make dmg no pet .
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Mine is only hitting for 5k while doing solo content so I see no reason why I should be given the nerf hammer when I'm already pathetic enough as it is.
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    szamanos2 wrote: »

U guys don't know anything, it's not immortal, and yes it does high damage, mine has a score of 1.5m damage on a single hit, and i realy love it the way it is, it's single target anyway.
    And yes i know exatly how to make hin hit like that, but i will never tell you, cause SW got severely nerfed and the only viable option for pve is Damnation, and when it's "fixed" the lfg will return to the previously words "no SW pls"!
    And i like playing my SW so no you won't nerf it again!
    Be safe
    edited May 2015
    candinho2 wrote: »
    U guys don't know anything, it's not immortal, and yes it does high damage, mine has a score of 1.5m damage on a single hit, and i realy love it the way it is, it's single target anyway.
    And yes i know exatly how to make hin hit like that, but i will never tell you, cause SW got severely nerfed and the only viable option for pve is Damnation, and when it's "fixed" the lfg will return to the previously words "no SW pls"!
    Be safe

So there is a bug after all. Well, I for one, do hope it gets fixed asap.
    I've been playing Damnation since the the first week the class launched, it was never appealing to me to chose any other path and I've been having a blast, since I don't care about e-peens and toping damage charts, so it sad to see all these praise-hungry people jumping on Damnation because of an abuse they want to use to stroke their egos.
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    candinho2 wrote: »
    Be safe

you are a very very very sad person if you gotta cheat in a game.
  • vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    you are a very very very sad person if you gotta cheat in a game.

Between what he said and the PvP bug thread.... this is a very very sad game if people have to cheat to be competitive/useful. Or you consider his class getting kicked out of dungeon parties because it otherwise sucks just as badly to be prime and proper?

I mean, I haven't seen this happen with my Damnation build, unfortunately, but like, if I had, I'd feel zero remorse about using it either. Especially since other classes can pump out such numbers already, either legit or through bugs long left unfixed.
    edited May 2015
    amqn1c.jpg

Pazur Widziadła = Soul Puppet.

Soul puppet deal 47% dmg warlock

She deal 317k dmg one hit...

PLS FIX IT !
    edited June 2015
    whether you fix it at last ?? Some dev can answer this question .
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't know what the OP is talking about. I took my Damnation SW out of mothballs and started dragging her through the EE quest path. My soul puppet gets killed regularly and isn't doing "insane" damage. Even with the soul puppet and a summoned healer companion, I'm having no end of problems staying alive.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • commanderdata001commanderdata001 Member Posts: 307 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    317k? Its nothing.
    At well geared SWs its 1-1.5k+ million
    edited June 2015
    hustin1 wrote: »
    I don't know what the OP is talking about. I took my Damnation SW out of mothballs and started dragging her through the EE quest path. My soul puppet gets killed regularly and isn't doing "insane" damage. Even with the soul puppet and a summoned healer companion, I'm having no end of problems staying alive.

Apparently, it's a bug with unknown origins (maybe class feats or certain interactions with other classes or even Lostmouth, no one knows for certain) that only occurs inside certain dungeons.
    edited June 2015
    Yes . Soul Puppet bug only work in dungeons , Puppet make more dmg than Warlock , so this i s very strage , becouse she deal 10-30 k outside dungeons . Why dev does not react to this topic?
    edited June 2015
    317k? Its nothing.

Yes , well geared Sw and Soul deal 1mln + dmg , so I think that it will be fixed soon , I play with Sw's who think that damage their souls isnt bugged. They are very funny. :)
  • spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    317k? Its nothing.

I was in a dungoen with a SW and his puppet made 2,6kk dps. I asked wot kinda bug this is. Answer from SW:
    "Its not a bug. its wai"....lol. ofc. and i got monkeys from my ***...
    Everybody is whining about lost set, but this SW bug is "wai"? My ***..

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Don't even understand why people cry over DPS races.

It gets wonky in dungeons with party buffs, so what. With how ridiculous things are you NEED all the DPS you can get. It's bad enough having to worry about being kicked out. If the puppet never did these kind of numbers damnlockes would have an harder time getting into groups than even archery HRs.

At least you don't see puppets steamrolling people in pvp. THAT'S where lostmauth is being an issue.
  • isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    You call the dealing 300ks in one hit from a puppet unfair? End boss has 50million health TOS with around 80. I think the 300k is just fine. Also my GWF naturally hits 300-1.3ms in dungeons? So its fair. :)