test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Action Point Gain % is not recognizing +100 Action Point Gain bonus's on rings

krypwalkkrypwalk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've added a 'Major Action Point Gain Jewel' enchant to both of my rings and the +200 total bonus has no impact on my 'Action Point Gain' percentage stat listed under the Offensive and Healing section. Although the 'Action Point Gain' stat, under the Ratings section does accurately reflect the additional +200 points when the rings are equipped, the percentage under Offensive and Healing is not impacted.
Post edited by krypwalk on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    can anyone else comment on whether or not they are experiencing the same discrepancy? Rings specifically with the Action Point Gain enchant do not register in the % stat under Offensive and Healing. The same jewels on Belt/Cloak do register in both the Ratings & the Offensive and Healing 'action point gain' stats.
  • Options
    aristofanusaristofanus Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Very strange - I've just enchanted my ring today for +100 AP and i saw result both in stat window and overal value of AP gain (it raised for 1.1% )
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Regeneration being the only jewelry enchantment that works for augments has been true since Jewelcrafting was introduced.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    aristofanus...what ring did you enchant? I've enchanted both Personalized Adamant Ring of Piercing and Elemental Alliance Assault Rings...both yield the same results.

I look forward to hearing from you...thank in advance.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Personalized_Adamant_Ring_of_Piercing