test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's my next bow?

theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Wilds
I've been stuck with the Dragon Bow Longbow for several weeks now and i'm looking to trade up to something better. I've tried to find a list of bows online with stats in order, but i couldn't find any. The auction house search engine is broken and useless so i can't find anything suitable there and since most dungeons almost always are unplayable 'cause of horrendous framerate issues for me, i just stay away from those, which is why i can't discover new stuff either.

So which bow/bows are next in line?
HR - "The Ungodly"
DC - "The Unholy"
Guild: Ruthless
Post edited by theungodly on

Comments

• madmoxxifavgunmadmoxxifavgun Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    you can get the artifact bow or the ancient trapper bow
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    When you get the artifact bow get some other as well to transmog it BC it looks weird. I used nightmare bow on mine to transmog it.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    nem3sls wrote: »
    When you get the artifact bow get some other as well to transmog it BC it looks weird. I used nightmare bow on mine to transmog it.

Hehe. Yeah, i've had the artifact bow a couple of weeks now and yes, it's really ugly.
    I don't know which bow i should use to transmog it tho. I really liked the look of the Deathknell Bow, but that's not a bow you can find right now, i think(?)
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    I transmuted my artifact bow to a reviving longbow, +1.
  • birdisthemanbirdistheman Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Artifact bow definitely, which one you need depends on you though

As far as mogging it, just wait till you upgrade it. Starts to look a little better.
    I was gonna mog mine until I went to rare, and decided it wasn't that bad.
    But the uncommon versions, omg are they nasty
  • oliverqueen123oliverqueen123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Is the artifact bow better than the ancient ornate bow considering you can get 450 armour penetration from the set, got both but not sure which one to use
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Artifact bow is, when leveled up to epic way better in my experience. I mogged mine with the nightmare longbow and sporting a greater flaming enchant. Looks great.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(