test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

a uniqe build for healers features+paragon pve (new built)

respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Temple
divine oracle:

b4 I make this all the way through I have builts other paths and other paragons and tested many this is not for pvp. I have done the faithful build and I have strictly built a virtuous as well I have tested them both but I found something bye far beter and now im going to allow other people to try it and test it. I have never seen another build to my testing be at this level.
heroic:
5/5 healing action
3/3 greater fortune
1 toughness
3/3 weapon master
3/3 repurpose soul
2/5 bountiful fortune ( this is my personal preference u will probly pick to put 4 in it it works either way if ur a human u can stack it max with cleanse)
3/3 cleanse

my paragon build which might confuse a lot of people but keep in mind proc's and cooldowns they all counterbalance so when one isn't running or working the other ones are. ( it took me a very long time to perfect this type of build and im proud of it)

Paragon build:
3/5 desperate restoration
2/5 resounding beliefs
5/5 benefit of foresight (now u can take from here if u want to and add it somewhere else but I enjoy it a lot. it wouldn't make a major difference make sure u at least have 3 in here)

this is the confusion part where ur going to ask why and what are you thinking but here u go.

3/5 lasting wishes
4/5 have faith
3/5 urgent prayers
2/5 unbreakerable devotion ( u can put 3 here if u want instead of next one ur personal preference its interchangeable)
3/5 purity (once again this is like above personal preference u can put 3 here or 2 here make sure u have min of 2)
3/5 in virtue's gift ( another personal preference I love it its amazing imo)
2/5 cleansing fire( minimum of 2 u can put more here if u choose like I said above on others)
1/1shield of the devine( this is a must in this build it counter reacts with everything else its the overpowered break every healer dreams of when u try it u wont stop using it with the build I gave you.)
Post edited by respectpays on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    I probly respect 3-5x a day I hope to find something even better then this I like to perfect things to the max level which right now this is the best I got. so im gona let u guys as other healers use it. I hope it helps a lot keep in mind this is my personal preference this may not b for you but u wont find this anywhere else this is my personal build
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    ive tested it in all the dungs all the skirmishes nothing has matched it so if u want something in tough spots ur gona love this
  • Options
    ledzepp69ledzepp69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ive tested it in all the dungs all the skirmishes nothing has matched it so if u want something in tough spots ur gona love this

Lvling my cleric now ... what skills are you running end game, encounters, dailys, and passives
  • Options
    daimyondaimyon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2015
    You're gonna have to really go more in depth about the pros and cons of this build, at least more than you have. A lot of people might look down on not filling out feats, seeing as that every point has a certain value to the total healing and effectiveness of the build. You should also specify that you took the Divine Oracle paragon path, seeing as that's the one with Benefit of Foresight in it.
  • Options
    sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not very well written guide, hard to follow and you're not really explaining why you pick the things you choose to run. Honestly you might as well go full virtuous or hybrid of virtuous/righteous hybrid that way besides being a heal bot you can even help your teams DPS output. Nothing in the faithful tree really helps sure foresight looks good but I don't even run it and I never have my group say: "hmm seems like I'm taking more damage than I usually do, are you running foresight?"
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    my build is made so no one loses hp and if they do its very little/faithful is only for low gear score its not made for 15k+ its not worth doing. but that's my personal preference the build u see above u can use any healing any encounter u want that what it tells you isn't strict to any one style. I even made a new build outside of this that's even better giving a constant 50%damage reduction and constant temporary hitpoints. I didn't relize I had to put divine oracle in it figured people relized that's the only heal build that's correct. stand corrected. heres the thing with the build above u never not have something healing ur team even if ur not casting heals that's why its made the way it is and any encounter gives foresight as well. I even found something better. if u can build ur stats and not hit ur caps you'll love my build over most out there until u have tested it u shouldn't really comment on it. also if people are 2 lazy to read what abilities do or to test it themselves then they aren't ready for it in first place this is to help ppl that struggle isn't for your self preference.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    ledzepp69 wrote: »
    Lvling my cleric now ... what skills are you running end game, encounters, dailys, and passives

since u get a free respect I highly recommend not being concerned with this at lower levels I ran chains/spear/ healing word
  • Options
    reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Why do you put 2 points in Resounding Beliefs when Shield of the Divine removes all of your direct healing and turns everything into HoTs? Literally the only thing that would benefit from that 4% extra healing is Divine BoH and Empowered BoH... it seems like a complete waste of 2 points.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    proc timeing