test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No event today?

mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So there should be a event today, but no=?
Post edited by mekols on

Comments

• myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    As long as they are spending valuable time working on bugs/fixes, I can do without any events . . . :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »
    As long as they are spending valuable time working on bugs/fixes, I can do without any events . . . :)

Sure if they fixed bugs I would be excited. I'm certainly not excited about running the same event over again. Of course they don't fix bugs. Most patches they install bugs.
  • iamannoyingdeviliamannoyingdevil Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mekols wrote: »
    So there should be a event today, but no=?

They postponed the cta for a few weeks but added some new pvp event , no idea why they had to do that but i'm sure they have a reason , the pvp thing could be kind of cool anyway.

myowmyow wrote: »

yes because the team responsible for creating and releasing events are the same people who do QA and bug fixes , I wonder what they spent the valuable second they saved not enabling the CTA on , bet they fixed so many bugs....