test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Timed Out> 200+ Members Timed Out From Server

xboneforeverxboneforever Member Posts: 36
Timed Out is 250+ guild with active members playing in all time zone.

Leadership is focused on getting its members ranked up to T2 and assisting them in forming groups and developing their gear score. We encourage advancement of the campaign and are usually more than happy to help guide newer or inexperienced payers.
We have members running Castle Never, Shores of Tuern, and Lostmauth.
Our philosophy is twofold.
1: Play your game the way you want to enjoy it, but not at the expense of another's enjoyment (friendly $#!% talking welcome but no kicking people on bosses).
2: The guild invests time in you, invest back what time you can. (This is a team based game after all, and we need more T1s in T2 dungeons so help a guild out with runs once you've got your gear of course)

We are currently looking for T2 capable members, ] GT=The Forever Man. Please allow 1-3 days to process the request as we are back logged on invite requests and T1 gearing runs for the fresh 60's. We are not turning down applications from T1 but would like to know more about your past MMO experience and current class build and gearing plans. If you don't know these things but are just super excited and enthusiastic to play with people, that is probably something we can work with. Personality, and patience are very important to us. We would rather invest hours into gearing players who are fun to play with and will stick around, than waste time gearing up a good player whose attitude is insufferable.
Remember, Even if you don’t join us you’ll still be Timed Out.
Messege GT= The Forever Man
Post edited by xboneforever on

Comments

• iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Was in your guild but deleted my gwf didnt have the zen to redo build
    Have the build i need for gwf also running a few other classes but main focus is my main gwf

Hit 60 tried to do a few t1 kept getting kicked if still looking for ppl message me in game
    Snow White
    Gt:PhychoticDrEamz
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Message sent on Xbox Live.
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • azariah3azariah3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Like to join. I have DC with 11k gear score and 84% campaign finished. Looking to get more T2 gear and finish the game. Currently spec'd for DPS against PVE but willing to respec to total heal if I need to.
    Character: Zanne Moonshadow
    GT: Grrowwer