test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protector's Enclave help :(

tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
I am a Lv 60 Hunter Ranger. when i got to Protector's enclave after i completed the Whispering Caverns zone, i took the Sgt. Knox quest to meet Lord Neverember. I even did Neverember's quest to speak with the people around him. After that, i can get the other Lv 60 quests from Sgt. Knox or the Lord Protector's quests.. idk what i did wrong (if i did anything wrong for that matter) to cause this.. anyone have an idea for a fix/work around? I really would like to start some End-Game campaigns. Right now, i'm stuck doing the CTA, some skirmishes (none lv 60+), Dungeons, and PVP.. :/
Post edited by tellistorterra on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am a Lv 60 Hunter Ranger. when i got to Protector's enclave after i completed the Whispering Caverns zone, i took the Sgt. Knox quest to meet Lord Neverember. I even did Neverember's quest to speak with the people around him. After that, i can get the other Lv 60 quests from Sgt. Knox or the Lord Protector's quests.. idk what i did wrong (if i did anything wrong for that matter) to cause this.. anyone have an idea for a fix/work around? I really would like to start some End-Game campaigns. Right now, i'm stuck doing the CTA, some skirmishes (none lv 60+), Dungeons, and PVP.. :/

Can't help you there, I have the same issue with no quests from Neverember.

Since you didn't mention it, it sounds like you have not been working/fully unlocked the TOD campaign. The campaign will unlock a level 60 Skirmish, an epic version of the Skirmish and a new dungeon plus epic version.

If you do the dailies in all five dragon areas(minus the PE assigned ones), the PE daily dragon quests, Rhix's dailies, you will have a lot to do. When Well of Dragons drops in a bit, there will be even more.
  • tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was waiting until i was lv 60 to fully do the ToD campaign
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The Lord Protector doesn't have quests everyday. On the PC some days he sends people to Gyntalgrim (or other content we don't have) - so on days he'd sent us to mod 1, 2, 3, 5 or 6 content he's silent.
    I was waiting until i was lv 60 to fully do the ToD campaign

That's a mistake, as unlocks are time locked. Better to start as soon as possible.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
    edited May 2015
    telprydain wrote: »
    The Lord Protector doesn't have quests everyday. On the PC some days he sends people to Gyntalgrim (or other content we don't have) - so on days he'd sent us to mod 1, 2, 3, 5 or 6 content he's silent.

That's a mistake, as unlocks are time locked. Better to start as soon as possible.

Well, before, he was offering daily pvp domination quest. did so when i was doing his quest to speak with his people. then after, no more. it's really confusing
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    He'll randomly offer PVP, skirmish and dungeon events... just not every day. It's both annoying and unpredictable.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
    edited May 2015
    telprydain wrote: »
    He'll randomly offer PVP, skirmish and dungeon events... just not every day. It's both annoying and unpredictable.

well that's kind of dumb in my opinion.. but oh well, the game is still great given that.
    edited May 2015
    Good news and bad news (UPDATE) i got 2 daily quests from Neverember: daily skirmish and daily dungeon.
    Still no quests from Knox... i would really like to start the sharandar campaign since it's the most poorly paced of them all :(
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Good news and bad news (UPDATE) i got 2 daily quests from Neverember: daily skirmish and daily dungeon.
    Still no quests from Knox... i would really like to start the sharandar campaign since it's the most poorly paced of them all :(

I would not expect to see Sharandar for at least a few months. Well of Dragons wil be the next Mod, then it will possibly be Sharandar. I would say the probability is high as it cannot be released before Icewind and it doesn't make sense to release it before Dread Ring.
  • attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There are no more quests from Knox. At 60, its just Neverember, Rhix, the Domination Battlemaster and the ToD people.
    edited May 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »
    I would not expect to see Sharandar for at least a few months. Well of Dragons wil be the next Mod, then it will possibly be Sharandar. I would say the probability is high as it cannot be released before Icewind and it doesn't make sense to release it before Dread Ring.

I though the xbox one version of the game was suppose to launch with everything up until the ToD campaign? if not, that should have been brought to light sooner :/
  • awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I though the xbox one version of the game was suppose to launch with everything up until the ToD campaign? if not, that should have been brought to light sooner :/

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9076493-content-preview%3A-neverwinter-on-xbox-one

Dated 2/23/15

The story and campaign content will function a bit differently than it did on PC. At launch, Neverwinter will include all the content from the base game and the Tyranny of Dragons expansion. This means that the Xbox One version of Neverwinter will include all dungeons and skirmishes that were present at the PC version’s launch in addition to the ones added with Tyranny of Dragons. The Sharandar, Dread Ring, Icewind Dale, and PvP campaigns as well as the Gauntylgrym zone (along with the dungeons and skirmishes associated with them) will be released on Xbox One in later expansions.
    edited May 2015
    Well, i guess i'll do dungeons a lot to get the gear my HR had on NWPC. gonna take quite a while, but i guess it's something to do until we get these other campaigns :/
  • kiriraskiriras Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2015
    Neverember's quests cycle. Here's the list:
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Lord_Neverember

Gauntlegrym and the Foundry aren't on PC, so you pretty much only get 2 Neverember's a week. They took Neverember's quests completely out of the PC so it's probably not going to last long on Xbox