test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter average at best

macayla098macayla098 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I've gotten my toons to 60 on this game i admit it is pretty good game considering being the first mmo on console. The whole problem with the kicking is really stupid ill agree. someone was clearly not thinking when they design that part of the game. No dungeon and dragon game has ever done well. so i'm not surprised, this will flop. they have until june 6 to fix their ****. cuz elder scrolls is gonna wreck neverwinter . Oh what do ya know thats when they will fix all their problems. Not to make the game better but so they dont lose players. Fellow gamers do your self and favor dont waste your gaming skills and time on a bad game and bad developer. there are too many good mmo's out there. play them until june 6 . then play elder scrolls. i played the beta. it was awesome. we control the games not the ****ty developers. remember that.
Post edited by macayla098 on

Comments

• thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    That's nice. Are you a paid shill, or just a fanboy?
  • shadrackx1shadrackx1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dungeons and dragons has always been very successful. Don't know what research you've been doing but it seems to me you're a little angry at the game for the problems it has.

How about you state your concerns about the game instead of having a childish strop?

I have been playing mmo's for many years and I can assure you this game will not flop.
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    LOL ESO was a flop on pc and took them a while to get it even playable. Also if the worst MMO on console (Defiance) is still being played by thousands this game will easily live and continue to be played by a good chunk of players
  • wherefockswherefocks Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2015
    mrdurva wrote: »
    LOL ESO was a flop on pc and took them a while to get it even playable. Also if the worst MMO on console (Defiance) is still being played by thousands this game will easily live and continue to be played by a good chunk of players

ESO released last year and they fixes every bug that was an issue in that little time frame. Neverwinter has been out since 2013, and a majority of those bugs still exist. Yes, this game is good. But it will eventually get ruined. PW(the company that owns the game) they will eventually ruin it with cash shopping, ect.

People lack logic and intelligence. Free to play games eventually get ruined by the cash shop, and peoples response towards it is usually "Play more or quit your whining." I assume the majority of xbox one gamers also play with a helmet on. ;)

Also, mrdurya, I assume you're a dumb ***? Or maybe you just don't keep up-to-date with things. ESO was playable when it was launch, but like most MMOs, hell like most video games, when they're released sometimes they have bugs. But, take into consideration the company that made ESO was new to the MMO franchise. While PW has been around in the MMO industry since 2006. With their release of Perfect World, which by the way is also a game that's been ruined by the cash shop, with numerous bugs that still exist since launch. Why do people think they know what they're talking about? Idiocy is so easy to find, intelligence is rare to find.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I played ESO on release. Played through all the PvE content, got max lvl, played high lvl PvP....and quit 2 weeks later.

EsO looks and plays good. But its gawd awful boring. The PvP is a giant zerg fest....everywhere.

People continually switch alliances as to whose winning. So you either <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on people, or get crapped on. In a giant mindless zerg.

About the only fun I had during PvP was getting a few buddies together as a Snipe Team and taking out a couple people at the end of the Zerg.

NW is certainly not for everyone, and I hope you enjoy EsO. I for one do not enjoy Zerg PvP.

If you don't play PvP and are a PvE guy. EsO is an excellent game.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well if eso is the same of pc you will be back soon LOL
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    If you don't play PvP and are a PvE guy. EsO is an excellent game.

Yes but........

PvP is bullocks on NW.......
    rayrdan wrote: »
    Well if eso is the same of pc you will be back soon LOL

I played ESO day 1, quit after a few months, came back AFTER removed sub- Many changes.
    I played NW day 1, quit after 2 months, came back when it was on Xbox- Hardly any changes?

Though, they keep up on the Zen Store very well.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
    edited May 2015
    jjb828 wrote: »
    I played NW day 1, quit after 2 months, came back when it was on Xbox- Hardly any changes?

To be fair the xbox version is behind the pc version but they could have easily added more stuff before releasing. Only picking up ESO because my buddies want to group up together. Also going to go through it as a completely different play style
    edited May 2015
    To be fair the xbox version is behind the pc version but they could have easily added more stuff before releasing. Only picking up ESO because my buddies want to group up together. Also going to go through it as a completely different play style

Well the two games do play totally different.......

Like, you can't just pay 500 dollars and automatically be a top player with 18k+ Gear score
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
    edited May 2015
    Well the two games do play totally different.......

Like, you can't just pay 500 dollars and automatically be a top player with 18k+ Gear score

Only time will tell to see if they learned from the bugs on the PC
    edited May 2015
    Only time will tell to see if they learned from the bugs on the PC

In all fairness, ESO did a good job cleaning up. Even when people dished hundreds to PW, Neverwinter still played like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Don't get me wrong, I still play Neverwinter, but if ESO is a sliver better, that'll be my new MMO.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    pay 500 dollars and automatically be a top player with 18k+ Gear score

I've seen 18k TR's Using Blitz in PvP. As I <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> all over them I laugh inside.

High GS has not, and will never = Skill.

But yes, you can spend a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> load of money and buy yourself amazing gear. That doesn't however = I Win Button
  • monktoastymonktoasty Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This game is d&d in name and location only

It has very little to do with d&d
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    I've seen 18k TR's Using Blitz in PvP. As I <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> all over them I laugh inside.

High GS has not, and will never = Skill.

But yes, you can spend a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> load of money and buy yourself amazing gear. That doesn't however = I Win Button

Yes, that is quiet true. Though, to 70% of the Xbox population, having high GS DOES mean you're better.

You can be average at best in MMOing, and buy stuff, and automatically be very good.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Closing this down as this is just a directionless rant shilling for another game. This game has survived the advent of several MMOs that people have claimed will be the nail in the coffin--and has not just one, but TWO upcoming modules.

This, too, shall pass and NW will still be here.

Please read the RoC, especially rules 3.10 and 3.15.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.