test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogues going stealth on their mounts

quaffliciousquafflicious Member Posts: 66 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
So I encountered an interesting glitch today...

Apparently if you time your stealth and mounting just right, you can ride your mount while in stealth. Now I'm pretty sure someone has found out about this and I may just be behind on the times, but if not, then this glitch has the potential to wreak havoc in pvp.
Post edited by quafflicious on

Comments

• wherefockswherefocks Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2015
    So rogue can stealth on mount, does the mount become stealthed as well? If not, then no it's not a problem since anyone with a brain can just attack the mount and the individual on the mount will fall off. I don't see an issue here, stop posting stupid **** ****.
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wherefocks wrote: »
    So rogue can stealth on mount, does the mount become stealthed as well? If not, then no it's not a problem since anyone with a brain can just attack the mount and the individual on the mount will fall off. I don't see an issue here, stop posting stupid **** ****.

Lol someone is crying a bit....it does apply to the mount if they time it right
  • wherefockswherefocks Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2015
    I still don't see it as an issue. But I've never tried this before. But if it does apply to the mount then yes, I agree it should be fixed.
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I still don't see it as an issue. But I've never tried this before. But if it does apply to the mount then yes, I agree it should be fixed.

Just imagine the rogue and his mount are invisible able to get right behind you or your team. Now imagine a full team of rogues doing this
  • quaffliciousquafflicious Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Yes, the rogue and the mount become stealthed.
  • littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Interesting. I'll have to see if I can reproduce this. I don't know what kind of havoc could be caused, but I also don't play PVP.
  • rebellionstuffrebellionstuff Member Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    hrs with their stealth daily can pop stealth and hop on their mount for the last 2 seconds at most. its kinda fun.btw rogues can go faster than mounts if i find the video ill post it.
  • lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    xsayajinx1 wrote: »
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mjqhfuO5m9Y

TR can anyway run as fast and faster than 110% movement speed mounts xD

Fantastic...

I loved the guys comment below the video where he talks about how sad his mount now is. No, but really, even with my obviously juiced up GWF's sprint I still can't catch rogues who have a head start on me lol.
  • mafesiomafesio Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    they nerfed the speed of the tr on mod 6. My tr used to be faster then a mount. The run buff from sneak attack applies to your base speed now, and with new curves with 2400 in my movement it only gives me a little over 6%, mod 5 the same gave me 15.1%. So sneak attack adds percentage of a small percentage to your speed is almost unnoticable. Being able to move at the speed of +3 mount has major advantages, i used to run people down on foot while they where on there mounts and jump hit them with dazing strike