test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When does Tymora's Gifts event end?

zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
Andy's news blog said 5/26 10 AM PDT

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9254273-neverwinter-xbox-one%3A-celebrate-with-tymora%27s-gift

The in-game countdown timer shows 5/25 10 AM PDT (Just under 16 hours remaining at the time of this post)

What gives? Which is it?
Post edited by zephyriah on

Comments

• Options
    theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They generally end on Mondays. Typo'd!
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    theapostle wrote: »
    They generally end on Mondays. Typo'd!

Maybe, but since Monday's a US holiday it may have been planned to run to Tuesday but the wrong flag was set. They have run longer events on holidays for PC in the past. If it is a typo, it was done in the blog and on the title of the stickied post here.
  • Options
    redlex17redlex17 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm curious to see if they even address the fact that both the forums and news pages promised this event to last through May 26 but that it ended a day early. I'd bet they just say nothing about it.
  • Options
    monktoastymonktoasty Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    redlex17 wrote: »
    I'm curious to see if they even address the fact that both the forums and news pages promised this event to last through May 26 but that it ended a day early. I'd bet they just say nothing about it.

Yea sucks since I planned today to play for the event!!! They screwed me again..I wpuld have planned for yesterday had they not LIED to us saying it ended the 26th..p.o.s
  • Options
    iowastatecycloneiowastatecyclone Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2015
    redlex17 wrote: »

LOL, not sure what's funnier -> the fact they screwed it up or that the community pretty much accepts that PW will just not even acknowledge anything about it ..... (in my best jedi voice) "This was not the event you were waiting for"
  • Options
    redlex17redlex17 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    LOL, not sure what's funnier -> the fact they screwed it up or that the community pretty much accepts that PW will just not even acknowledge anything about it ..... (in my best jedi voice) "This was not the event you were waiting for"

The former is funny. The latter is just sad. And lol on the Jedi voice.